I’m such a firm believer in the power of a morning routine! In this week’s episode, Jesse and I talk about our morning routines and why a morning routine can make such an impact on your life.
(When you listen to the episode, this photo will have more meaning!)
The Power of a Morning Routine
We’re in the middle of getting back to the swing of things around here now that school has started back. One of the things that has made such a difference for us in jumping back in to getting everyone out the door early in the mornings is the fact that we had a great morning routine throughout the summer.
In this episode, we talk in-depth about our morning routines, what they look like, and why they work so well for us. Whether you love or loathe the idea of morning routines, I think this episode will inspire and encourage you! By the way, need some encouragement and accountability, to create a routine of your own? Check out my 5-Days to a Better Morning Challenge!
We also share details of something exciting Jesse got to do recently, our trip to Table Rock Lake, Jesse’s surprising discovery (I can’t WAIT for you to hear this one!), books we’ve recently finished, and the mascara I accidentally fell in love with.
In This Episode:
[02:02] Jesse got to see Jocko Willink at a conference!
[06:27] Hear what’s saving our lives and why Jesse is eating crow… (hint: it involves audio)
[09:34] Want to know what we’re reading/listening to?
[13:16] Learn why having a morning routine leads to success… not a lack of sleep!
[15:07] I share my current morning routine (yes, you can laugh because it’s fairly unconventional!)
[19:02] It’s Jesse’s turn! Hear about his morning routine.
[20:55] A morning routine impacts my life for the better because it:
- Helps me to consistently stick to important habits.
- Provides a solid foundation for my day.
- Sets me up for success.
[24:16] What works for me won’t necessarily work for you, but I hope this episode inspires you to be intentional with your mornings.
Links and Resources:
- Jocko Willink
- Caboose Junction Resort, Lampo, MO
- Killing Kennedy by Bill O’Reilly
- Libby App
- Killing Reagan by Bill O’Reilly
- Overdrive App
- Killing Patton by Bill O’Reilly
- The Crystal Paine Show Episode 4: How I Got Over My Fear of Hospitality (with Jen Schmidt)
- Lash Love Lengthening Mascara by Mary Kay
- LashBlast Fusion Mascara by CoverGirl
- Killing Lincoln by Bill O’Reilly
- Make Over Your Mornings
- Sarah Haley Squat Challenge
- 5-Days to a Better Morning
- Crystal’s Favorite Things on Amazon
- Crystal’s Instagram account (I’d love for you to follow me there! I usually hop on at least a few times per day and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos, my grocery store hauls, funny stories, or just anything I’m pondering or would like your advice or feedback on!)
- Have feedback on the show or suggestions for future episodes or topics? Send me an email: email@example.com
How to Listen to The Crystal Paine Show
The podcast is available on iTunes, Android, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can listen online through the direct player we’ll include in the show notes of each episode. OR, a much easier way to listen is by subscribing to the podcast through a free podcast app on your phone. (Find instructions for how to subscribe to a podcast here.)
Ready to dive in and listen? Hit the player above or search for “The Crystal Paine Show” on your favorite podcast app.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission — at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!