Need some last minute gift ideas? I put together a list of 25+ gifts that would not only be appreciated by almost everyone, but that can be easily made or purchased at the last minute! (You might also find these Best Gifts for Neighbors or Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas helpful!)
Shipping cut-off deadlines are earlier than usual this year! Looking for easy last minute gift ideas that you can still pull together? All of these are easy to make or throw together with a simple trip to the store.
25 Last Minute Gifts
Last Minute DIY Gifts
1. A homemade meal or freezer meal
Gift cards make great Last Minute Christmas Gifts!
15. A gift card for take out
16. A movie theater gift card
17. A local coffee shop gift card
Best Last Minute Gifts to pick up from the store
18. A Christmas ornament (Here are 25 different DIY Ornament ideas.)
19. An easy to care for house plant
20. Winter accessories gift basket with a cute hat, gloves, scarves, and lip gloss
21. Car stuff in a wash bucket
22. A gift subscription to a magazine
23. Fresh flowers
24. Make a donation to a charity in their name
25. Gingerbread House Kit
Other Good Last Minute Christmas Gifts (Ideas from Followers!)
26. We love to give Party Mix! My husband makes several gallons and I put it in small goody bags! Everyone who comes to our door gets one! Also the neighbors, friends, and church staff! -Rebecca
27. One of my favorite last minute gift ideas is to create calendars and photo magnets from the Walgreens photo department. They have same day pick up and run really great deals. -Kelly
28. I like to put together a little gift basket or box with a bag of microwave popcorn, movie candies ($1 or less at the store), and a $10 Amazon gift card for a movie night. -Karissa
29. I buy pretty containers and fill them with homemade peppermint bark, peanut brittle, and turtles. This year, I found some cute glass jars with metal latches at Dollar Tree and I found a recipe for Chai Latte Mix to fill them up. -Robin
What are some of your favorite last minute gift ideas?