Looking for the best neighbor gifts because you want to bless your neighbors with a little gift this holiday season? Check out this list of 20 quick and easy gift ideas for neighbors!
Quick Christmas Gifts for Neighbors
I’ve rounded up 20 of my favorite neighbor gift ideas for you today. These are all quick and easy and inexpensive.
Best of all, I think almost anyone would love to receive these fun gifts!
Gifts for Neighbors: Food
Food is a great frugal gift idea for almost everyone on your list! Stick with store-bought, pre-packaged foods if you’re worried about food allergies, and include a personalized note or your family’s Christmas card.
1. Hot cocoa mix and peppermint sticks or marshmallows/sprinkles
3. Popcorn kernels & homemade seasoning
4. A bag of coffee beans or ground coffee
5. Dry soup mix in a quart jar
6. A pound of butter — reader Cheryl did this and included a gift tag that said: “Tis butter to give than to receive!”
Non-food Neighbor Christmas Gifts
If you aren’t as familiar with your neighbors, non-food gifts might be a safer route… yet still super fun and personal. Just the act of stopping by and wishing them a Merry Christmas will speak volumes!
Here are a few ideas to get you thinking…
8. Wrapping paper and tape.
9. A set of winter-themed paperware (plates, cups, napkins) — reader Debi does this and includes a note that says: “Sending you our warmest wishes for a holiday with fewer dishes!”
10. A Redbox movie code or Amazon gift card to download a movie. You could also include a pack of microwaveable popcorn (here’s a free printable gift tag if you want to use the popcorn.)
11. A donation to a charity in their name.
Homemade Holiday Neighbor Gifts
For those neighbors who are more like family, homemade gifts are an extra special treat. Here are some great ideas to try out this year!
13. Homemade caramel corn
14. Homemade granola
15. A plate of Christmas cookies
17. Homemade vanilla
What other neighbor gift ideas would you add to this list?