Looking for the best beauty gifts for her (or maybe beauty stocking stuffers) this holiday season? We have you covered with this Beauty Gift Guide — and they’re all under $30 to help you stick to your gift budget!
(Looking for budget-friendly homemade gift ideas? Sign up for our FREE Homemade Gifts Guide!)
This Holiday Beauty Gift Guide was thoughtfully put together by Gretchen on the MoneySavingMom team — a lover of all things makeup, beauty, and fashion! Gretchen is married to her high school sweetheart and has three little boys. She enjoys finding good deals (especially on beauty stuff!), decorating, coffee, and good books.
Our Top Picks for Beauty Gifts!
Have someone on your list who loves all things beauty? Or maybe you have a mom on your list who could use a little pampering? Check out this list of great ideas for beauty gifts and beauty stocking stuffers — including gifts for mom and gifts for pre-teen girls!
Best Beauty Gifts for Pre-Teen & Teen Girls
1. Beauty Box Caboodle with Makeup Collection – Have a daughter who’s just getting into makeup? This Beauty Box Caboodle is the perfect set for her to have fun. It includes a HUGE starter set of makeup!
2. Boho Style Criss Cross Headbands, 4-Pack – These headbands make a messy bun look cute and stylish. Made from super soft cotton and breathable, they’re perfect for everyday use.
3. Love to Mask Kit – One of my favorite things to do with my pre-teen and teen nieces is face masks! This masking kit includes 12 masks, a buffer, and a headband.
4. Velvet Hair Scrunchies – Scrunchies are all the rage right now and this set includes 45 different colored scrunchies!
Beauty Gifts for Women
5. Conair Foot Spa with Soothing Vibration Massage – I was gifted one of these a few years ago and it has become one of my favorite gifts. I’ve even used it when having friends over for a spa night to do pedicures and relax! (This one goes up and down in price a bit, but it’s typically under $30.)
6. Makeup Brush 14-Piece Set – Every woman can use a new set of makeup brushes! This one includes 14 different sizes and has thousands of amazing reviews.
7. Soft Yarn Cable Knitted Memory Foam Slippers – These slippers look warm and cozy and have great reviews. Plus, there are several colors to choose from.
8. Bath & Body Works Body Wash and Shower Gel – You won’t go wrong gifting the women in your life body wash and/or shower gel from Bath & Body Works. They have SO many lovely scents to pick from and I love receiving these as gifts.
9. Gold Eye Treatment Masks – I asked for these on my last birthday and LOVE them! They are so rejuvenating and help with my puffy eyes after not getting much sleep.
Beauty Gifts for Mom
10. Glam Up Facial Sheet Mask Set – Moms need all the skin care they can get! This set is perfect to gift a mom and includes 12 masks – one for each month of the year.
11. Bath Bombs Gift Set – Bath Bombs make great gifts for mom. There’s nothing better as a mom than getting to soak in a relaxing, scented bath!
12. Mama and Baby Bear Necklace – I LOVE my mama bear jewelry! These necklaces are so pretty and there are many different types to choose from.
13. Cluci Crossbody Handbag Purse – About a year ago I switched to a crossbody purse and haven’t looked back. When I’m juggling three kids at the grocery store, it’s so nice to not have to worry about finding room in the cart for my purse or struggling to carry it on my shoulder with a toddler on my hip. I love the highly-rated Cluci bags and they often run deals, so you can get a really nice one for under $30 easily.
14. Bluetooth Sleeping Eye Mask – I’m not going to lie…this is going on my Christmas list. As a mom of littles, good sleep is a rare thing. But good sleep AND good music? I’m sold!
Stocking Stuffer Gifts for Beauty Lovers
15. Raytix Nail Clipper Set – Every girl needs a pocket sized manicure set to fit in her purse. This one includes 5 tools and has great reviews. (You can also add these to a Homemade Pedicures in a Jar gift!)
16. Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers – These hand sanitizers are perfect to fit in your purse or backpack and come in handy so often. I make sure to always have one on me and love the scents that Bath & Body Works offers. And they often run sales on these during the holidays — making them perfect little beauty stocking stuffers on the cheap!
17. Natural Luxury Scented Soy Wax Candles – I love candles! And the soy candles are the best kind – perfect for a quiet, relaxing evening at home. Choose from many different scents and styles.
18. All-Natural Lip Balm Gift Set – It’s always nice to have lip balm especially during the cold winter months. This set includes five Beeswax Chapsticks that are gluten free, free of parabens, and non-GMO.
Bonus: Beauty Product Gifts (Over $30)
Have a little extra wiggle room in your Christmas budget and willing to spend a bit more? Try one of these bonus recommendations:
19. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush – This brush not only dries your hair, but smoothes it and curls it all at the same time giving you a salon blowout look right from home.
20. Dip Powder Nail Kit – Dip powder is all the rage right now at the nail salons! If you know someone who loves doing their nails, consider getting her a dip powder starter kit like this one! Dip powder is much better for the nails and it lasts so long! Plus, it’s actually pretty easy to learn how to do on your own.
Looking for more gift ideas?
Looking for other budget-friendly holiday gift guides? Don’t miss these:
- 15+ Homemade Gift Ideas with FREE Printable Gift Tags
- Baby Gift Guide
- Tweens Gift Guide
- Board Games Gift Guide
- LEGO Gift Guide
- Outdoor Gift Guide
- Gluten-Free Gift Guide
- Little Boys Gift Guide
- Expectant Mothers Gift Guide
- Eco-Friendly Gift Guide
- Stocking Stuffers Ideas
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Men’s Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Quick & Easy Gifts for Neighbors
- Top 10 Subscription Boxes for Kids
Get your FREE Homemade Christmas Gifts Guide!
If you’re looking for ways to simplify gift giving this year, we have just the solution for you! Download our brand new FREE Homemade Christmas Gifts Guide! When you sign up, you’ll get:
- 15+ DIY recipes for unforgettable gift ideas (we’ve included something for everyone on your list!)
- Step-by-step instructions for ridiculously easy homemade gifts that anyone can make!
- Customizable, ready-to-print gift tags to go with each homemade gift!
This FREE guide was designed to help you have a more peaceful, intentional holiday season. Our hope is that it reduces stress, helps you save more money and spend less on your gift budget, and simplifies things so you can focus on what matters most this season!
Psst! Be sure to sign up for our hot deals newsletter to make sure you don’t miss any of the hottest deals each day this holiday season!