Starbucks: Free drink on your birthday

Starbucks-logo

Starbucks sent out an email today detailing a new promotion they are running for those who have a Rewards Card–a free drink of your choice from Starbucks on your birthday.

To sign up to receive a free drink on your birthday, you just need to have a Rewards Card (i.e. a Starbucks gift card) and you just need to go here and add your mailing address and date of birth to your Rewards Card member profile and opt in to receive mail from Starbucks.

If you don't have a Starbucks gift card, you can get a $10 card from Swagbucks for 135 points.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

1. Julie says

I don’t have a rewards card, but I registered on Starbucks.com and then added my birthday to my profile.

2. Jessica says

I think you are missing a link… My birthday is Wed too, and I’d like to give it a try. Thanks!

Unlike Courtney, My birthday was yesterday and I didn’t see this. Keep up the good work though, yo’ve saved me more than a cup of coffee.

thanks I can’t wait to get my drink now! :) They just built a starbucks in my Frys. I sure hope I win their Free gas and groceries for a year.

5. Kris says

Just thought I would let you know that you only get a free drink on your birthday when you purchase the Starbucks Gold Card that cost $25 a year.

It is still a great idea to register your gift card though as you do get free refills and a few other free things.

Thank you for all of your great deals :)

6. Carolyn says

I registered my gift card! Great tip, as I see there are other free benefits like my vanilla syrup! I didn’t read anything about a free birthday drink nor did I get an email after registering offering me one. Any new info on this deal? My birthday is Saturday. I was already planning on treating myself at Starbucks, what a bonus if it is free! Thanks Money Saving Mom.

I got this email, too, and I don’t see anything about needing the Gold Card. Here is the fine print I received:

“*Please visit starbucks.com/card to register. Valid only at participating stores in the U.S. and Canada. Not valid at Barnes & Noble Cafés. Limit 1 free birthday beverage per customer on their birthday per year. Valid on any handcrafted beverage only. New and existing account holders are eligible. You must have a registered Starbucks Card Account at starbucks.com to participate. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid if reproduced.”

I registered as I do have a Starbucks.com card account (just not gold), so I’m hoping it works since I have a b-day coming up in a couple weeks – this would be nice :)