If you are pregnant or adopting, you can get a FREE Walmart Baby Box when you create a registry! I got one when I was pregnant and was so impressed with what was in it!
Pregnant or adopting? This is a fun freebie to sign up for and it only takes a few minutes! I signed up a few years back and was excited with all the great freebies they sent to me!
Here’s how to get your free Walmart Baby Box:
- Go here and create a Baby Registry on Walmart.com. (You only need to add a few items to it.)
- After you’ve created your registry, go here and scroll down and click on the free welcome box photo.
- Fill out the simple form with your name, address, due date, and Walmart Baby Registry link.
- That’s it! Within a few weeks, your free gift box will arrive in the mail.
What came in my Walmart Registry Baby Box
I got a free welcome box when I was pregnant and it was packed with the following fun goodies:
- Dr. Brown’s Bottle
- Huggies diaper sample
- Pampers diaper sample
- Dreft laundry sample
- ALL Free & Clear sample
- Johnson’s Baby Samples
- Water Wipes
- Hyland’s baby samples
- Plus, 1-12 month photo cards to use for baby photos (I thought this was such a fun and unexpected freebie!)
Free Walmart Baby Box FAQs
Your box should arrive within a few weeks — maybe faster!
Nope — there is no cost for this free box of baby goodies!
Have you ever taken advantage of this freebie? I’d love to hear what you got in the comments!!