Amazon Prime Day will return again this year on July 16, 2018. Just like last year, Amazon is promising a day (and a half) of deals to surpass Black Friday.
This year’s Prime Day will begin a day early at 3 p.m. ET on July 16th and run through the night and all day on July 17th. Be sure to tune in here at MoneySavingMom for all the BEST Prime Day deals we find!
Prime members will be able to snag exclusive deals on electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports, outdoor items, and more. They will even have tons of extra deals leading up to Prime Day.
Not an Amazon Prime member? If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, now is a GREAT time to sign up for the free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime so that you can take advantage of all the Prime Day deals!
BONUS: Right now you can get a FREE $10 Amazon credit when you download and sign-in to the Amazon mobile app for the first time!
This credit is valid for new and existing Prime members who have never signed into the Amazon app before. (And the app is one of the easiest ways to keep track of all your favorite deals on Prime Day!)
Here’s how to get your FREE $10 credit:
- Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime or log-in to your existing Prime account.
- Download the Amazon mobile app here.
- Open the app on your mobile device.
- Sign in to your Amazon account for the first time on the app.
- You’ll receive a $10 credit via e-mail within 7 days — in plenty of time to use it on Prime Day!
- Your $10 credit will be good on any $20 in-app purchase.
Combine your credit with the Prime Day deals to get great savings!!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!