How to Get the Best Deals on Amazon Prime Day
Prime Day 2022 kicks off on Tuesday! For two entire days on July 12th and 13th, we’ll see amazing deals from not only Amazon, but also a number of other companies competing with the deals Amazon is offering.
Guess what that means for us? More deals and more savings!
We predict that on Tuesday and Wednesday (7/12-7/13), we’ll see a flurry of deals similar to what we usually see on Black Friday week. Because of this, we want to help you prepare accordingly so you can save the most money.
5 Ways to Prepare for Amazon Prime Day
To help you prepare well to maximize your savings for Amazon Prime Day Deals, here are 5 strategies we suggest:
1. Sign up for a free 30-day trial to Amazon Prime.
This way, you’ll get all of the benefits of Prime and be able to take advantage of the deals, but you won’t have to pay for a Prime subscription. At the end of the 30 days, just be sure to go into your account and cancel your subscription and you won’t be charged!
Psst! If you’re a student, you can sign up for a FREE 6-month Amazon Prime trial!
2. Subscribe to Crystal’s Hot Deals email newsletter.
Have you signed up for our Hot Deals Email Newsletter yet? If not, be sure to do so before Prime Day!
When you sign up, Crystal will send you no more than 1-2 emails each day featuring the hottest and best deals hand-picked by her as soon as they become available.
This way, you won’t have to wait for the daily enewsletter to go out in the afternoon; you can jump on the hottest deals right away!
Crystal will be sending out two email newsletters both days on Tuesday and Wednesday featuring only the BEST deals that are her top picks.
3. Follow us on Instagram.
You can find us on two different Instagram accounts on Prime Day:
:: Crystal’s personal Instagram: Be sure to head over there and hit the follow button. She loves personally sharing the deals she’s most excited about on IG Stories. (Plus, you’ll see a lot of behind-the-scenes content including day-to-day life, grocery shopping hauls, and a lot of other fun stuff that doesn’t get shared anywhere else!)
:: Money Saving Mom Deals Instagram: You’ll also want to go follow our Instagram account that is solely dedicated to posting the top deals each day! If you follow us there, you’ll see deals pop up not only on IG Stories but also in your feed throughout the day.
On Amazon Prime Day, we’ll be hopping onto IG stories on both accounts multiple times throughout the day telling you about the best deals that we’re most excited about! So be sure to follow both accounts HERE and HERE so you don’t miss anything!
4. Follow our Facebook Page
We’ll be posting all the deals all day long on our Facebook Page, and it’s one of the easiest ways to make sure you don’t miss any HOT deals! Just bookmark this page and refresh it throughout both days to keep up to date with the latest and greatest deals.
Plus, you might see some live videos and FB Stories throughout the day from different team members talking about some of our favorite deals!
5. Make a List & Budget
If you haven’t done so already, be sure to make a list of the items you are most interested in buying, as well as the budget you have to spend. This way, you don’t just jump on a good deal because it’s “such a good deal”, when it’s not something you need or can afford.
How to Earn Free Amazon Gift Cards to Spend
Want to stretch your dollars even further? Now is the time to cash out your free Amazon gift cards or spend some time this weekend earning some extra Amazon gift cards.
Here are just a few ways to earn some extra cash to spend on Prime Day:
- Complete Your Amazon Stampcard — Amazon is offering Prime members the chance to score a $10 credit if you activate this stampcard and then complete all 4 activities before Prime Day! I already activated and earned mine — it was super easy!
- Sign up for Shopkick — Sign up for Shopkick and earn 50 kicks within 7 days, and you’ll be able to get a FREE $5 Amazon gift card! (It’s super easy/quick to earn 50 kicks.)
- Sign up for Swagbucks — It’s also easy to earn enough swag bucks to trade in for a $5 gift card! You have plenty of time before Prime Day, even without referrals. I just spent an hour or two this week doing a few activities and already have enough for a $10 gift card! Go here to get started with Swagbucks.
- Sign up for Fetch Rewards — It’s so simple to earn points for scanning your receipts with Fetch Rewards. (Meg here! I signed up a while back and earned $5 within a day or two. When you sign up through this link, you’ll get $3 after your first receipt scan and your first couple scans will be worth enough to quickly get you over the 5000 points mark to trade in for an Amazon $5 gift card!)
- Win a $2 Amazon Credit — Visit Amazon each day to be one of the first 3,125 Prime members to get a FREE $2 credit! You can try every day now through Prime Day!
What specific deals are you looking for on Prime Day? Leave a comment and tell us!