MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

10 Goals For This Week

10 Weekly Goals

Happy Monday! Are you ready to get back into the swing of things — including weekly goals? I know I am! If you missed it, you can see my 12 Goals for 2015 here.

Here are my goals for this week:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals

1. Start our Morning Time routine. Read aloud for at least 20 minutes every day.

2. Write a love note to Jesse.

3. Help the kids write thank you notes for Christmas gifts.

4. Write notes to the children we sponsor through Compassion.

Personal Goals

5. Exercise at least 4 times (I’m trying out these BeFit in 30 workouts this week.)

6. Finish at least two books.

7. Knit a Cosy Posy Ear Warmer.

8. Clean out our bathroom closet.

9. Try a new DIY project & recipe: Fixing Our Hardwood Floor ScratchesTrim Healthy Mama Chocolate Cupcakes.

Business Goals

10. Finish writing 3 articles for Mandi’s Live course.

How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.

15 Comments

• Meredith says:

I’ve got my goals ready! I have to say, I’ve been reading your blog for years, but this is the best it’s ever been! Keep it coming:)

• Tonia says:

Thanks so much for sharing my cupcake recipe – I hope you enjoy making them!

• Vickie says:

I love that you read so much to your children! I remember when my children were small one of their teachers told me to read everyday to them. She said no matter how tired you are and if you need to crawl in bed with them to read. Both of them (both adults) are avid readers today and it makes me glad I was a part of that.

• Shelly says:

This past week was the first week, in a long time, that I was able to mark off all of my goals for the week. I’m hoping to keep up with them again this week.

I’m going to have to check out the BeFit in 30 workouts. I workout each weekday morning, but I’ve fallen into an exercise rut. The videos look like they might be just what I need.

• Jennifer says:

Thank you for creating a place where we can share our goals! I have learned so much about goals from your Say Goodbye to Survival Mode book that it makes me excited to see what I accomplish this year!

• Pam says:

Loving the content so far this year – feels very fresh! I’m back on track with my goal setting – here is to a successful 2015!

• Steve Kobrin says:

I appreciate the technique of setting goals in different life categories. I also like how you have prioritized those categories. Very important to keep perspective.

• Victoria says:

Thanks for the link to the ear warmer, that looks like a simple knitting project I can do. I only know knit and purl. I always laugh when people call me a knitting ninja I only knit so much because I stick to simple projects. I am making it my goal this week to print out the calendar you mentioned a few days ago and post it on my fridge and start getting out of bed at 5:45 each morning and put an x on the calendar when I do. With late late past midnight events over the holidays I have been sleeping into 7 am and I need to get back on track. Getting up at 7 makes me start the day feeling behind, and I hate that.

• HappyWife says:

I agree with Jennifer. Going through your book now. This is the first year I am making sense of how to set goals. Seeing your yearly goals and weekly goals helps me. I felt like I had to put my weekly goals into my yearly goals. No wonder I was overwhelmed. And listening to this:
    helped to realize I dont need to set more than 5-7 goals for my yearly.
    It’s finally click in my head!

• Shonda says:

I am inspired by your goals, especially writing a love note to your husband. I a going to start that!

• I’m really hoping to accomplish my goals this year! Thank you for always being a great source of encouragement!

• Paula says:

I really do get so much encouragement from your goals, but sometimes I miss them because I don’t want to weed through all the coupon posts. Is there a direct link to be able to see your goal each week? Thanks! And thanks for all the encouragement with goal setting. I am finally getting on track! 😀

• If you click on the skip the deals tab in the righthand corner of the header, you can skip all the coupon posts and just see the non-deal posts. I hope that helps!

And way to go with your goal-setting success!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy