Happy Monday! Are you ready to get back into the swing of things — including weekly goals? I know I am! If you missed it, you can see my 12 Goals for 2015 here.
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Start our Morning Time routine. Read aloud for at least 20 minutes every day.
2. Write a love note to Jesse.
3. Help the kids write thank you notes for Christmas gifts.
4. Write notes to the children we sponsor through Compassion.
5. Exercise at least 4 times (I’m trying out these BeFit in 30 workouts this week.)
6. Finish at least two books.
7. Knit a Cosy Posy Ear Warmer.
8. Clean out our bathroom closet.
10. Finish writing 3 articles for Mandi’s Live course.
How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!