In order to aid and encourage you to set weekly goals for each area of your life, Joy from FiveJs.com put together a free customizable Weekly Goal Planning Sheet.
At the end of each week, I take some time to review the last week’s goal sheet and map out goals in each category for the following week. I then tentatively assign each of these tasks to specific days during the following week. This exercise usually only takes me 15 minutes to do, but it makes a world of difference in my week!
How to use the Weekly Goal Planning Sheet
- Download the Goal Planning Sheet here (1 page, 274K pdf)
- Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader, which you can download for free.
- Use your TAB key to tab through the customizable fields.
- Type in your text.
- Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text.
- Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!