Last week’s goals:
1. Read 4 chapters of Missionary Adventures of Bob & Arty aloud to the girls.
Read 4 chapters of A Big Year for Lily to Kaitlynn. Read a few picture books with Silas. 2. Write a love note to Jesse. 3. Clean out 2 drawers in our bedroom/bathroom. 4. Take a family overnight trip to Oklahoma City.
5. Work on memorizing & reviewing Romans 1:1-28.
6. Complete four days of the P90X Program.
8. Finish embroidery quilt square project.
Make this Knit Headband.
9. Put together details for a download for March’s 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Challenge. 10. Write three content pieces for my blog.
This Week’s Goals:
2. Write a love note to Jesse.
3. Clean out 2 drawers in our bedroom/bathroom.
4. Work on memorizing & reviewing Romans 1:1-28.
5. Exercise four times.
7. Finish embroidery quilt square project.
8. Write content for two new pages on my site.
9. Write one guest post for another site.
10. Write three content pieces for my blog.
How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!