Walgreens: Four boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars for $0.40 per box

Here’s how to get four boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars at Walgreens for $0.40 per box:

Buy 4 Nature Valley Granola Bars (6-pack) at $2 each
Use 4 $0.60/1 Nature Valley Granola Bars printable coupons
Stack with $1/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars coupon from the Walgreens October coupon booklet (should take off $2)
Spend $3.60 plus tax out of pocket, Get back $2 Register Rewards

See more deals at Walgreens this week here.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Thanks I really love those Nature Valley Granola Bars. I just have to see if this is actually cheaper than me getting it from Sam’s.

@ Jenae – the sweet & salty are my one of my favs

2. Toni says

I did not get the register reward either. I could not find a sign for it in the store or in the ad. I had two .60/1 and two .50/1. I figure that for under a $1.00 a box was still a good deal since my family loves these. I just wish they would have had the cashew ones.

3. Cheryl says

It did not work for me either……………disappointed, but, it was still a pretty good price. Lesson learned!

• becca says

I recieved the catalina telling me about this deal on Sunday, so I went back today for 4 boxes and no RR for me. Still a deal, but my true dissapointment was in the treatment I got from the mgr at Wags. Absolutely rude. She was right, this must be the manf.’s fault but I’m still a customer, coupon or not, right?!? I sent an email to Nature Valley about this, hopefully it will work before the end of the month to use with the monthly Q.

• becca says

I got an email back from General Mills saying that it is up to the store if the RR doesn’t print. What’s frustrating is most Wags deals include a RR of some sort and if it doesn’t print you’re just out of luck :(

• Tiffany Bell says

I went with my 3 kiddos today to get this deal. The coupons I had did not want to scan right and at first the clerk did not want to accept them. I was patient and kind as I walked her through the items I had and she finally keyed them in by hand. Then of course the RR did not print. I had gotten a catalina print-out about the deal on Sunday and had it with me so the manager was very nice and actually gave me a 2$ gift card to Walgreens in place of the RR. The transaction did take over 10 minutes but I did get them at a great price. Hope it will work for others!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy