Cinnamon Roll Bread

I made the Cinnamon Roll Bread today. As I suspected, it was delicious and so easy to do! It wasn’t quite as good as my Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls, but it was definitely about five times easier.

The whole family agreed that this recipe was a keeper. Next time, I want to try it with half whole-wheat flour and possibly coconut oil. Head over to Parenting Miracles for the Cinnamon Roll Bread recipe and simple instructions..

Looking for another quick and easy recipe? Try my Cinnamon Roll Biscuits.

Comments

1. stephanie says

That bread certainly looks yummy!! Have you gotten any of my e-mails Crystal? I am the Stephanie who won the Dayspring credit, but you have my e-mail as Stephanielthoms@windstream.net. It’s missing the “a” in thomas. I haven’t gotten my confirmation e-mail yet due to the missing a.

2. Amy says

Looks good!

What did you use for the Icing? Her recipe says to use your favorite and I don’t have a go to one.

Thanks

3. Marissa A. says

Just don’t forget that whole wheat flour will suck up more water than white flour. Be prepared to use more water and/or less flour.

4. anonymous says

I made these with 1/2 whole wheat and 1/2 white flour, and no icing. They turned out really well. I used margarine instead of butter (no dairy) and it wasn’t “crumbling” well, so I melted it with the brown sugar and poured it over the top of the dough. Super easy!

5. Jill says

Made this last night, stuck it in the fridge unbaked, and baked this morning. Turned out perfectly! While I love making cinnamon rolls, this is much faster for when we are short on time.

6. Jennifer says

I made it this morning too! So good. I used a half cup of brown sugar for the topping–next time I will use 1/4 cup. Did you use brown or white sugar?

I only have instant dry yeast from Sams. Since I am sure I am not the only one with these bulk packs. Could you pretty please tell me what the measurement of 1 pack equal as it is not premeasured. Thanks so much!! I have googled it had many results but still confusing! LOL Is it 2 tsp’s ?

8. Stacy says

Made breakfast for dinner tonight and decided last minute to make this to go with it. We all loved it! Thanks for sharing!

9. Brandy says

I made these the other day after seeing your post. They came out Amazing, and I’m not one that boasts on my baking skills. Since it worked out so well, I changed it up a little bit and added in some blueberries in place of the cinnamon. And once again, YUM! Thanks for the receipe. It’s sure to make it into my favorites.

Thanks so much for posting this! I’ve been searching for a replacement for store bought cinnamon rolls to no avail. I’ve tried making my own and they just don’t turn out, but these look simple enough even for me ;-)

11. Sara L says

I made it today for the family – I changed the amount of cinnamon from 1 TB to 1 1/2 ts. I thought the cinnamon/sugar topping was a but too much – would change it to 1/2-2/3 the amount. The family loved it, with a little tweaking, I think it will become a regular in our family. Thanks for posting this recipe.