Have you seen me talking about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle the past few days? Well, today is your last chance to grab it — because this special offer ends tonight.
After tonight, this goldmine of great resources (104 ebooks + ecourses + printables + bonuses) will not be available. So if you wake up in the morning and want to buy it, you won’t be able to because the sale will be over and you won’t be available to purchase anywhere.
Maybe you’ve been busy and haven’t really paid attention to the Homemaking Bundle Sale thinking it wasn’t for you or feeling like you didn’t really have time to investigate whether it was a good deal. Or, maybe you’ve been thinking about getting it but you’re on the fence as to whether it’s worth the investment.
(If you are not in a financial place to purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, will you do me a huge favor and just skip this post? The last thing I want to do is to encourage you to buy something that you can’t afford.)
However, if you’ve been considering getting it, I wanted to share 7 reasons why I love this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle — and why I think it’s very worth the price ($29.97) (If you missed my Completely Honest Review, be sure to read it here.)
Reason #1: When you purchase, you’ll get a 4-month subscription to You Need a Budget.
This right here is almost worth buying the bundle for alone!
This is a $27 value and you get it FREE with your purchase of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle! Plus, it’s a great opportunity to really try out YNAB and see why we highly recommend it.
This offer is good for new customers as well as current customers. Current customers just need to email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get their 4 free months!
Reason #2: You’ll get 10 other cool bonuses — some that are physical products!
In addition to 4 months of YNAB for free, you also get:
- Printable postcards, printable calendar, and a $15 shop credit from Hope Ink. Emily Hope, the artist behind Hope Ink, loves creating inspirational hand-lettered art to brighten up homes and living spaces. (Value $119)
- Chapstick, relief salve, and soap bar from Puro Co. Puro Co is a small batch, body care company that uses high quality, safe ingredients to create their skincare products. (Value $22)
- $15 credit to Cultivate What Matters. Cultivate What Matters was created to help you live more intentionally. Use your $15 credit for their Write the Word Bible Journals, PowerSheets – the ultimate intentional goal planner, goal guides, or any of their other goal-oriented products. (Value $15)
- 10 Free Audios from Around the World Stories. Around the World Stories creates fun, memorable audio stories that teach children about the world’s countries and cultures while capturing their imagination and sparking their inner explorer. Each 30-minute story also comes with a parent guide full of activity ideas, recipes, printables and discussion topics. (Value $38)
Plus, there are 6 other bonuses from companies like Musik at Home, ListPlanit, Bookroo, Fit2B, Orglamix, and TriLight Health! And these are all included in the $29.97 price of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle! Some of these would make great gifts for upcoming occasions!
Reason #3: You’ll get access to some fantastic work at home resources.
If you’ve been wanting to start a blog, set up an Etsy shop, get better at Pinterest, pursue starting another entrepreneurial endeavor, or get more organized in a business you already have, you can get six really fantastic work-at-home resources as part of this bundle.
I’m especially excited about these three books:
- Begin Your Biz in 15 Minutes a Day — If you are thinking of starting a business or if you already have a business, you need to check it out. It gives you 15 minute daily projects to tackle to successfully set up your business. I found that it was so thorough and doable. In fact, I wanted to go through it for my businesses because I feel like I have some holes in my systems and processes and this would be a great refresher!
- Mom to Mompreneur –Want to start a blog? This well-done ebook walks you through the steps to take to get your blog successfully running in 30 days. I especially loved the strong emphasis on branding and colors and graphics. They are such an important part of successfully building a blog in this visually driven online world.
- Etsy Quickstart Guide — If you’ve ever consider opening an Etsy shop, be sure to read this book. I felt like it was a very valuable resource to get a basic overview of how to set up a successful Etsy shop. There were a lot of screenshots and step-by-step instructions that would be perfect for anyone who feels intimidated by what it takes to get started on Etsy!
These work-at-home resources may be some of the most valuable resources in the whole bundle. Why? Because they might teach you ways to earn 5-10 times what you spent on the bundle — every. single. month. Now that’s what I call a good return on your investment!
Reason #4: You’ll get a year’s worth of great outfit ideas!
One of the products I loved in the
was The Stay At Home Moms’ Year-Round Outfit Guide. If you need some outfit inspiration, don’t miss it.
This ebook helps you put together capsule wardrobes. Then, it gives you outfit formulas for creating adorable outfits from these — for every season! And the outfits were almost all really cute and totally my style!
Reason #5: You’ll learn how to make a lot of money hosting a garage sale.
Want to make some extra cash this summer? How about hosting a really profitable garage sale.
Think that’s not possible? Well then you need to read, How to Host a Crazy Profitable Garage Sale — one of the ebooks that you’ll get when you purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
As someone who has held many garage sales and made thousands of dollars from them, I was interested to see what the advice in this ebook would be.
I was pleasantly surprised that almost all of the suggestions and tips were spot-on and I can vouch for the fact that they work! In fact, I bet that following just a few of the suggestions in this ebook would pay for the price of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle and then quite a bit more!
I did disagree with the pricing that the author suggested in the ebook (I thought it was too high, but maybe it would work for certain parts of the country?), but otherwise, I thought it was a very valuable read!
Reason #6: You’ll get some great ideas for having a wonderful summer.
Wishing you could have a really fabulous summer? Well, the resources in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle have got you covered!
Here are 4 resources you’ll get when you purchase:
- Guilt Free Guide to Summer — The creator of these videos has so much energy and enthusiasm and is really relatable. Plus, the videos are high-quality. That said, the creator’s energy might feel a little over the top, but she has some very practical ideas for a way to set up your summer for success in this course. She covers routines, chores, intentional time as a family, goals for summer, meal times, having fun, and more.
- Command Center for Kids — If you are wanting to have a better chore system for the summer (or to start right now!), this would be great for younger kids (say maybe 4-8 years old)
- Chore Board Printable Pack — Have older kids? This would be perfect for ages 8+.
- 101 Screen Free Ideas — This is a simple ebook but it had a lot of great ideas and would be perfect for inspiration as we head into summer. It’s set up so you could print the ideas cards and put them on your fridge or on a little ring any time you need screen-free ideas
Reason #7: It’s a risk-free purchase with a money-back guarantee!
If you are still sitting on the fence right now wondering whether or not you should take the plunge and buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, here’s why you should: it’s a risk-free purchase.
That’s right! There’s a 100% money-back guarantee on it for up to 30 days! So if you purchase it and then decide it’s not as helpful as you’d hoped or that it’s not worth the price you paid, you can get a full refund — no questions asked.
But Wait! That’s Not All!
In addition to all the resources listed above, when you purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, you’ll also get access to many other course and ebooks and membership sites on topics like time management, decluttering, marriage, parenting, home decor, self care, and more.
Now, I don’t expect you to go through anywhere near all of them. But, if you just pick 4-6 to go through over the next six months and they help you make more money and get more organized, not only will you be saving a lot of money because you’re getting these courses at such a discount, but it will be so worth the investment!
There is a Catch!
Yes, there is a catch and it’s this: This bundle is only available until midnight tonight on Monday night (May 6, 2019). After tonight, the bundle goes away and you will miss out on this deal.
What are you waiting for?
Through tonight at midnight only, you can get all of these items listed + much more (104 different ebooks, courses, and printables total + some cool bonuses) for just $29.97 total! This huge library of resources has something for pretty much everyone! It covers homemaking, mothering, DIY-ing, home decor, parenting, your marriage, organizing, making money from home, plus much more!
Ready to purchase? Just click below…
Yes! I Want to Get This Great Deal!
This special offer is only valid until midnight on Monday, May 6, 2019.
P.S. Want to see some of the other products in the bundle I’m really excited about? I went through all 104 products (yes, I did!) and I picked and reviewed my 20 favorites here.