Thinking of purchasing the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle? Be sure to read this honest review first to help you decide whether it is worth paying for or not.
Due to its popularity back in May, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is on flash sale again for two days only!! If you missed it back in May and wished you’d bought it, here’s your second chance!
My Honest Review of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
I know many of you look forward to purchasing this every year. It’s such a HUGE bundle of resources on all things homemaking.
I mean, hello, for just $29.97 you get access to:
- 27 eBooks
- 30 eCourses & videos
- 25 printables
- 16 workbooks
- 3 summits
- 2 membership sites
For real! And that’s why so many of you buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle year after year… because you get access to so many new resources (many that you might never discover on your own!) for just one flat rate price of $29.97.
Is It Really Worth $29.97?
Many of you might be on the fence about whether you should purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle or not.
You’ve seen multiple emails about it from various email lists you are on. You’re wondering whether it’s really as amazing as it looks. You might have even been thinking that it sounds too good to be true.
Yes, you get a LOT of resources for just $29.97! Considering that the supposed retail value of all of the items bundled together would be almost $2300, that can seem like a c-r-a-z-y deal!
However, I want you to be really wise and intentional in how you spend your money. Which is why I’m writing this really honest review. I’ll share my thoughts on what I liked and what I didn’t like.
And then in tomorrow’s post, I’ll share what my favorite resources were from the bundle.
Yes, I Went Through Every Single Resource in the Bundle!
I got so much positive response from doing honest reviews of The Ultimate Productivity Bundle and the Master Your Money Bundle that I knew I needed to also do the same for the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
But let’s just say, this was a MUCH bigger undertaking to go through every single ebook, online course, and product in the bundle.
In fact, after going through about 30 of them, I started to wonder if I had up and lost my mind in making this commitment. But I’m here to tell you that I did it — and if this post helps you make an informed decision about whether or not to buy, then it will have been worth the hours and hours I invested! 🙂
My Honest Thoughts
Here are my honest thoughts on the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle:
- Some of the products had an inflated price tag. The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is supposedly valued at $2300. I’m going to be honest and say that I felt at least 25% of the products had an inflated price tag. And, truth be told, I likely wouldn’t use at least 60% of them. So for me, the value would be really and truly more like a $300 to $400. Maybe, possibly, more like $500. But definitely not $2300.
- A few of the products were hard to access. Due to the nature of how the bundle is set up, you have to individually download/sign up for each product. This can be frustrating because it means you have to set up account after account for each product you want.
- Many of the courses required my email address to access. Guess what that means? My inbox is now getting a lot more emails because in order to download or sign up for a product, I had to give out my email address and now the author put me on their email list.
- A number of the products will not be your cup of tea. The products in this bundle are from a wide variety of sources and I cannot see how every single one would ever appeal to every single person. There are a number of homeschooling products that would only appeal to homeschoolers. Some of the products are from a very Christian perspective and these would only appeal to Christians. The resources for moms that would only be helpful if you have kids or care for children on a regular basis. And so on and so forth.
- There were SO many resources. This can be a positive or a negative. I personally loved it (see below), but I can see where some people could feel overwhelmed by it. It could make you feel like you need to do more and be more… like you should homeschool and set up a cleaning system and learn how to hand letter and take up sewing and practice hospitality and redecorate your house right away and all at once after buying this bundle.
*I completely understand that this is one of the reasons authors are willing to heavily discount their products in the bundle, but the irony is that I’m now getting quite a few extra emails that are promoting the bundle to me from these very authors! I really would love it if those who have products in the bundle make sure to tag people who come into their system so that we aren’t getting their bundle promotion emails because we downloaded a product from them that was in the bundle we already bought!
- There were SO many resources. As I said above, this could be a positive or a negative. For me, I loved that there was so much variety. I loved that I could buy one bundle and get access to a plethora of different courses and resources on all sorts of topics.
- There were some really high-quality products. I was thoroughly impressed with how many of the courses and ebooks were well-done, well-designed, and truly quality. It felt like the folks at Ultimate Bundles were very careful with what they accepted this time around and it showed in the caliber of the products.
- I was personally very inspired by a number of the resources. Instead of feeling overwhelmed by the sheer number of resources, I felt so inspired by the amazing women who put all of these together and who are out there doing such great work through their online businesses.
- I learned a lot from the resources. In going through the resources individually, I learned a number of new things when it came to makeup application, home decorating, and time management.
- There were so many different perspectives — truly something for everyone! While I said above that not all of the resources are going to be your “cup of tea”, because there is such a wide variety of resources from so many different people with difference perspectives, you are definitely going to find at least 5 or 20 different courses and ebooks that will likely be very helpful and beneficial for you personally.
Want to Know My Favorite Resources From the Bundle?
Like I said, I went through each product in the bundle myself and tomorrow, I’ll be sharing my top picks from it.
I had initially planned to share my list today as part of this post, but it ended up being so long that I felt like I should turn it into two posts. Stay tuned for that post tomorrow!
Ready to order the Bundle?
For two days only, you can get all of the resources in this Homemaking Bundle for just $29.97! Plus, there are some AMAZING bonuses that you’ll get! (You can see all the bonuses towards the bottom of the sales page HERE.)
Click below to purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for just $29.97!
P.S. This bundle is backed by a 30-day happiness guarantee. Not sure whether this is a good fit for you? You can go ahead and purchase. If for any reason, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle doesn’t live up to your expectations, you can request a full refund — no questions asked.
I bought this back in May, and within the 30 days asked for a refund.
It was the 4th bundle I had bought so I knew what I was getting into, and unfortunately this one fell flat for me. There were about 7 resources I was super excited about based on reading the descriptions ahead of time – and without exception, was really disappointed with each one. Several of the items were lower quality than very similar items I had found online for free. Also, Crystal’s comment about things being overpriced was something else I really didn’t like.
And, that’s my completely honest review!
Crystal Paine says
Thanks so much for your honest review! I’m so grateful that they have such a great refund policy!
I really enjoyed reading your insight and recommendations – even though I knew I wouldn’t buy this from a decision made after buying this bundle a few years ago. While I loved having so many resources, it’s been a few years and I still haven’t used all of it (or at least all of what I had originally planned to use!). Reading your review honestly made me a bit tempted to consider it again 🙂 in general I have found it difficult to fully utilize such “bundles” and just end up feeling guilty (another one I tried was a homeschool-specific one called Build Your Bundle). Maybe you can consider writing a post on how to use such bundles wisely and when it is a good/bad idea to purchase one! 🙂
Crystal Paine says
My advice is to choose 4-6 resources you for sure want to go through and start there. Then, plan some time in your week each week to go through them. Set a goal to go through 1-2 per month. Even if you only use 5-10 resources, if they make a big difference in your life and the cost of them combined would be more than the cost of the bundle, it’s worth it.
I’m very excited for the second part of your post on this bundle! I have already bought it and I am looking forward to your suggestions on what to tackle first! Last year’s homemaking bundle was nice, but I was overwhelmed. This year’s has so many more resources, and I am going to slow down and take each one as its own this time, doing so more intentionally. I enjoy your realistic recommendations on many things, and how you still take into account differing personal tastes/preferences. An example of this being how I am not a practicing Christian, but I am willing to invite a bit more faith into my life in order to live more intentionally, and you have a nice way of suggesting faith-based resources without pushing your own beliefs. thank you Crystal!
Crystal Paine says
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! This comment really blessed me! And I hope today’s post on my favorite resources is helpful! I have had so much fun working on putting it together!
Carol White says
I really appreciate you taking time to review all these resources. I truly value your opinion.
Crystal Paine says
You are so welcome! I’m grateful this was helpful to you!
Thank you for taking your time to do this! It is very helpful!!
Crystal Paine says
I’m so glad that it was helpful to you!