Welcome to my weekly Slow Day post, inspired by Monica from The Homespun Heart. My Word for 2018 is Slow and, in the spirit of that word, I’m taking one day each week (Wednesday) off — I’ll be unplugged and offline and plan to move at a slower pace, take time to do things that refresh me, and just really focus on being present and savoring the moment.
Each Saturday, I’ll be sharing a photographic peek into my Slow Day — and I’ll let the pictures almost 100% speak for themselves, instead of giving many explanations. Enjoy a little peek into our lives!
Shown in the pictures:
- She Reads Truth Bible (download the free Bible in a Year program that I’m doing here or sign up to get it via email)
- Mom Set Free (this book is SO good!)
- The Valley of Vision
- My Favorite Things to Buy at Dollar Tree
- Eat at Home Slow Cooker Menu Plan
- Tiesta Tea: Cocoa Mint Chill (one of my faves!)
- Springs in the Valley
- The Lucky Few
- My Favorite Bread Machine
- The Instant Pot I Have
- Honey Buttermilk Bread Recipe
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!