Wow! If you love reading, don’t miss this HOT deal on Amazon Book Sale going on right now! (And be sure to get your FREE 3-month Kindle Unlimited trial, too!)
This is a RARE offer and is a perfect time to grab some of your favorite books or a few to give as gifts! There are over 1000 book titles to choose from — including many popular favorites.
Plus, many of these books are already on sale! You can click on “book” on the left sidebar to see just the book titles.
Looking for book recommendations? Here are some books included in the sale that I’ve read and enjoyed:
- Salt to the Sea — This is my first 5-star rated book for 2023! I absolutely LOVED it! I did this as a book club with my teens and it was such an engaging story that taught me a part of WWII I’d never heard about before. It’s also a cleaner read that younger teens can enjoy.
- We Were The Lucky Ones — This was my very favorite audiobook of 2021 and I gave it 5 stars! This is based on the true story of a Jewish family during World War II who were separated all over the world. It is a deeply moving, gripping, and heartbreaking story of love, family, and perseverance against all odds.
- The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek — This is a book I never would have picked up on my own, but it came so highly recommended by multiple people that I decided to try it. I’m so glad I did because it is one of those books that will stick with you for a long time.
- Killing Kennedy — Jesse and I both read this one and thought it was really good! In fact, it was one of my top favorite books I read in 2019. I learned so many details of history that I didn’t know. From what I could tell, it was very well-researched and historically accurate. I appreciated that it didn’t seem politically motivated/biased but just very facts-based. If you enjoy history, this is a must-read.
- The Woman With the Blue Star — I listened to this audiobook and found it to be a really engaging story (that was also well narrated). It opened up my eyes to another World War II story I’d never heard of before: Jews who hid in the sewers in order to survive the Holocaust.
- The Best Yes — I read this as part of my morning devotions several years ago and really found it helpful as I thought through my priorities and goals.
This sale also includes many popular best selling titles. For example:
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth
- The Light in Hidden Places by Sharon Cameron
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- Undistracted: Capture Your Purpose. Rediscover Your Joy by Bob Goff
- Ghost Soldiers: The Epic Account of World War II’s Greatest Rescue Mission by Hampton Sides
There are also lots of Kid’s Books included in this sale. These would make great gifts!
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to get free two-day shipping (and possibly one-day or same-day shipping!) with no minimum. If you’re not sure Prime is worth it, read this post for some helpful info to help you decide! And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on Amazon deals!