Wow! If you love reading, don’t miss this HOT deal on Amazon Book Sale going on right now! (And be sure to get your FREE two-month Kindle Unlimited trial, too!)
For a limited time, Amazon is back with their popular Buy Two, Get One Free Book Sale! No promo code needed. Just add three books to your cart and one of them will automatically be FREE.
This is a RARE offer and is a perfect time to grab some of your favorite books or a few to give as gifts! There are over 1200 book titles to choose from — including my brand new book Love-Centered Parenting!
Plus, many of these books are already on sale! You can click on “books” on the left sidebar to see just the book titles.
Looking for book recommendations? Here are some books included in the sale that I’ve read and enjoyed in the past:
- Atomic Habits — This is, by far, my very favorite book on habits. I’ve read a lot of book on this topic and I feel like he has a very fresh and encouraging approach and there are so many great nuggets of truth and inspiration in this book.
- The Road Back to You — If you’re interested at all in the Enneagram, I highly recommend this book as a starting place!
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way — If you’re going through a difficult time in life, this book might be a real encouragement for you.
- Forgiving What You Can’t Forget — I recently recorded a podcast with Lisa about this book, and I honestly feel that it’s one of the most important podcasts I’ve ever done. And if your heart is especially hurting right now, I think her words will be a balm to your wounded soul.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality — This was one of my favorite reads a couple years ago. There are so many things I gleaned from this book and so many sections that challenged me in deep ways. I feel like I will be processing its message for a long time to come.
- Woven — I recently interviewed Angie Smith, the author of this book, on my podcast. Angie is one of those people who is always so honest and also hilarious. Every time I’m with her, she makes me think with her deep questions AND she makes me laugh until the tears come with her funny stories! She’s such a great author.
- Try Softer — This book on anxiety and stress is written by Aundi Kolber — a therapist and author I had the pleasure of interviewing a couple years ago. Aundi has a gift of sharing so eloquently and yet also in such a heartfelt manner. She just exudes such peace and calmness, but also such profound wisdom and understanding of how we are wired.
It also includes the She Reads Truth Bible! I LOVE this Bible and have been using it for several years now. It’s beautiful and high quality and filled with great devotions and illustrations. One of my favorite parts is that there are Bible reading plans for each book of the Bible right at the front of each book.
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to get guaranteed FREE two-day shipping (and possibly one-day or same-day shipping!). And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.