Wow! If you love reading, don’t miss this HOT deal on Amazon where you can score Buy 2, Get 1 Free books!
Woohoo! This HOT deal is back!!
For a limited time, Amazon is running a big Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on a huge selection of books! No promo code needed. Just add three books to your cart and one of them will automatically be free.
This is a RARE offer and is a perfect time to grab some of your favorite books or a few to give as gifts! There are over 1200 book titles to choose from.
The offer also includes movies, music, toys, and games. You can click on “books” on the left sidebar to see just the book titles.
Looking for book recommendations? Here are some books included in the sale that I’ve read and enjoyed in the past:
- Before We Were Yours — This was one of my top 10 favorite reads from 2019.
- Daring Greatly — This book impacted me deeply and has forever changed how I think and live.
- Atomic Habits — This is one of the best books on habits that I’ve ever read. I listened to the audiobook for free on Libby and loved it so much that I bought a hard copy — something I rarely do!
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz — This true story really drew me in and was a beautiful and heart-wrenching story.
- Rhythms of Renewal — I loved this book enough to ask Rebekah Lyons (the author) to join me on a podcast episode!
- Wonder — This was one of my top 10 favorite reads in 2017. This book is such a worthwhile read! I read it in two days and can’t recommend it highly enough — especially if you have kids around ages 9-12
- The Giver — I absolutely loved this story and it was one of my top 10 favorite reads in 2017.
- Present Over Perfect — This book is one I savored slowly and it was the perfect book for me during my Year of Rest in 2018.
- The Road Back to You — If you’re interested at all in the Enneagram, I highly recommend this book as a starting place!
- Hillbilly Elegy — This was a really interesting read, if you can get through all the language. You can see my complete honest thoughts here.
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up — I thought I was a minimalist. Then I read this book. And the question, “Does it spark joy?” really changed how I approached so much of life! Read more of my honest thoughts here.
- Uninvited — If you struggle with feeling lonely, left out, or like you don’t belong, please do yourself a favor and get a copy of this book.
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way — If you’re going through a difficult time in life, this book might be a real encouragement for you.
- Lilac Girls — This is a really compelling, tragic, and gripping story of the horrors of concentration camps. It was one of my top 10 favorite books from 2017.
- Crazy Love — If you’re a Christian, I cannot recommend this book highly enough. I read it years ago, and it challenged me to pull out of my complacency as a follower of Christ.
- Big Magic — While I strongly disagree with much of the author’s worldview and some of her insights, her book really challenged me as a creative. I especially loved her thoughts on fear.
- All The Light We Cannot See — This is a well-written and deeply moving book. I really enjoyed it!
- The Jesus Storybook Bible — This is our family’s favorite children’s Bible story book. It’s accurate, doctrinally sound, and not filled with nonsense and fluff. We read it out loud to our children when they were younger over and over again.
Here are some other popular books included in the sale:
- The 5 Love Languages
- The Total Money Makeover
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners
- The Whole30
- Jesus Calling
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
- The Giving Tree
There are also several popular children’s books to choose from:
- Llama Llama I Love You
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Giraffes Can’t Dance
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- The Pout-Pout Fish
- Press Here
- God Gave Us You
- Love You Forever
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to get guaranteed FREE two-day shipping (and possibly one-day or same-day shipping!). And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!