Wow! If you love reading, don’t miss this HOT deal on Amazon Book Sale going on right now! (And be sure to get your FREE two-month Kindle Unlimited trial, too!)
For a limited time only, Amazon is back with their popular Book Sale! Buy $20 worth of select books and you’ll get an automatic $5 off at checkout — no promo code needed.
This is a RARE offer and is a perfect time to grab some of your favorite books or a few to give as gifts! There are over 1000 book titles to choose from — including many of my favorites.
Plus, many of these books are already on sale! You can click on “books” on the left sidebar to see just the book titles.
Looking for book recommendations? Here are some books included in the sale that I’ve read and enjoyed:
- Find Your People — This has been one of my favorite reads of 2022! I haven’t posted my review of it yet, but be on the lookout!
- Waymaker — I have loved Ann Voskamp’s other books, and this one did not disappoint. It’s the beautifully raw story of their marriage struggles, health struggles, adoption journey, and walking alongside a medically fragile child. Woven throughout is Ann’s story of learning to trust God and others more deeply and of seeing God’s faithfulness — even when things feel overwhelming and scary.
- The Last Bookshop in London — I really enjoyed this WWII novel. It is a slower-paced novel but I love how it develops and how it showcases what it was like to live as an every day citizen in London during the war.
- The Hard Good — I read this one in preparation for my podcast interview with Lisa and it was so good. Lisa doesn’t sugarcoat things. She’s truthful and this book will likely step on your toes at least at some point. But it is filled with messages of hope and of reminders that we all need to hear. If life feels hard and overwhelming right now and you just want to check out and shut down, I think this book will encourage you!
- We Were The Lucky Ones — This was my very favorite audiobook of 2021 and I gave it 5 stars! This is based on the true story of a Jewish family during World War II who were separated all over the world. It is a deeply moving, gripping, and heartbreaking story of love, family, and perseverance against all odds.
- The Masterpiece — I really enjoyed this novel by Francine Rivers. It had been sitting on my shelf for a long time and I finally read it. While it’s long and I felt like some of the parts could have been edited down some, it’s a beautiful story of redemption. There’s a lot of real-ness and raw-ness woven in and it doesn’t tie all up neatly with a bow.
- Gentle and Lowly — After this book being recommended to me over and over again, I finally read it and it wasn’t what I expected! That being said, I really loved it and though most of the concepts were not new to me, it was a great refresher about the gentle and gracious nature of God. I also think it would be a very valuable read if you struggle with feeling loved by God or struggle with feeling like you are a disappointment to God.
- The Things We Cannot Say — This was another one of my favorites from 2021 about World War II with a subplot about a mom who has a child on the autism spectrum. It is two beautiful stories woven together.
- The Whole Brain Child — This was highly recommended to by one of our kids’ counselors and and one of their therapists in the past few years and I finally read it. It is packed with great suggestions and strategies for helping our kids process the world, relate better with others, and feel more loved and secure.
- Forgiving What You Can’t Forget — I recently recorded a podcast with Lisa about this book, and I honestly feel that it’s one of the most important podcasts I’ve ever done. And if your heart is especially hurting right now, I think her words will be a balm to your wounded soul.
- Daring Greatly — This book impacted me deeply and has forever changed how I think and live.
- Try Softer — This book on anxiety and stress is written by Aundi Kolber — a therapist and author I had the pleasure of interviewing a couple years ago. Aundi has a gift of sharing so eloquently and yet also in such a heartfelt manner. She just exudes such peace and calmness, but also such profound wisdom and understanding of how we are wired.
- What Alice Forgot — I really enjoyed this book and it stayed with me for months after reading it.
This sale also includes many popular best selling titles. For example:
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- The Body Keeps The Score by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Atlas of the Heart by Brene Brown
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
You can also choose from TONS of popular children’s books! These would make great gifts for kids. Here are just a few examples:
- Llama Llama I Love You
- Dragons Love Tacos
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Goodnight Moon
- I Love You to the Moon and Back
- How to Catch a Dinosaur
- The Pigeon Has to Go to School
There are also tons of various Little Golden Books included in this sale. Just search “golden” to find these deals!
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to get guaranteed FREE two-day shipping (and possibly one-day or same-day shipping!). And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.