Play this new Butterball “All Kinds of ThanksWinning” Sweepstakes for your chance to win some cash!
Enter the new Butterball “All Kinds of ThanksWinning” Sweepstakes for your chance to win a free $20 rewards card to help cover the purchase of a turkey!
You can enter once through November 18, 2019.
Thanks, Freebie Shark!
Sign up for Peet’s Coffee Peetnick Rewards and you can get a free $5 credit!
Peet’s Coffee is offering a free $5 credit when you download the Peet’s Coffee App, create a new Peetnick Rewards account and enter the promo code ENROLL at the bottom of sign up.
Valid for 14 days after sign up.
Thanks, Freebie Radar!
Yay! This super popular deal on a free subscription to Real Simple magazine has finally returned, plus you can get a free Sports Illustrated subscription, too!
I just got a completely FREE subscription to Real Simple Magazine AND a completely free subscription to Sports Illustrated for Kids from Rewards Survey. Here’s how:
- I signed into my Rewards Survey account (if you don’t have an account, sign up here — it’s free!)
- I took a short survey that they offered me (it only took me about two minutes).
- As soon as I took the survey, they offered me $30 in free rewards points that I could spend on a number of different magazine subscriptions. I chose to get Real Simple magazine. You just fill out a simple form and click the “x” in the corner for any additional offers that pop up.
- After I had ordered my subscription to Real Simple magazine — completely FREE! — I was offered the option to take another survey. So I said yes.
- I took the second survey (again it only took me less than 2 minutes) and I was offered more magazines I could order for free. I chose to get Sports Illustrated for Kids. Again, I clicked the “x” in the corner for any additional offers that popped up and got the free subscription.
- Note: I didn’t have to give any card information, so I won’t be billed ever nor will my subscription auto-renew. (Please be sure to NOT put your credit card information in, or you’ll be billed extra charges for extra offers. You should be able to get this freebie without any payment information!)
I can’t wait to get my FREE magazines in the mail… and Silas is going to be excited about getting Sports Illustrated for Kids!