Well, last week did not go as I had planned. Instead of spending half the week at the US Figure Skating Championship with Kaitlynn, we were snowed in Thursday and Friday and then Kaitlynn got a fever on Friday so we ended up watching the Championship together from home.
But, the good news is that I got everything else done on my goals list — which I was pretty excited about! (Scroll down to see my goals list for last week and this week.)
The highlight of last week was getting to share our big secret with the internet! I still can’t believe we kept it a secret for 11 weeks!
We had a family game night and played Uno Emoji!
I’ve bee working on slowly cleaning out the house, one small project at a time. Last week, I worked on my closet. Want to join me? Follow along on Instagram for details!
I made one of our favorite and super easy Barbecue Chicken recipes last week — just pour a bottle of barbecue sauce over chicken breasts and cook in the crockpot.
She is just a joy!
Baby D has been making so many strides recently and now that he is officially crawling, he gets to move on to work on pulling up from his knees!
I also made another family favorite — ground beef, onion, peas, and potatoes hash.
Her latest obsession is trying to put on my clothes — it’s hilarious to watch her working so hard to get clothes put on!
My 10 Goals for Last Week
Delete 500 photos and videos from my phone. Do one extra house-cleaning project every day(follow along on Instagram for details!)
Have a family Game Night.
- Take Kaitlynn to the US Figure Skating Championships.
Write a post with my Goals for 2022. Write a post on my Word of the Year for 2022.
Go through all of the rough draft chapters of the book to make edits. Write 2000 words for the end sections of the book.
My 10 Goals for This Week
- Delete 400 photos and videos from my phone.
- Do one extra house-cleaning project every day (follow along on Instagram for details!)
- Do a craft kit with Kaitlynn.
- Have a family movie night.
- Write a post on grocery savings ideas in this economy.
- Create on IG reel on how I find time to read.
- Finish reading the rough draft of my book aloud to Jesse.
- Finalize the rough draft and send it to two people who are going to give me feedback/critique.