MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Whole-Wheat Pumpkin Waffles

These Whole-Wheat Pumpkin Waffles are SO delicious and perfect for fall!

It’s that time of year when I just want to bake anything and everything pumpkin! It makes me feel like fall is in the air — even if it’s still mostly shorts and t-shirt weather here in Tennessee!

These waffles are so easy to make, they are good for you, and they are just the right blend of hearty but not too dense. I made them yesterday and they were a hit at our house! If you want to add a little fall flavor to your menu this week, try these!

More Pumpkin Recipes:

What is YOUR favorite pumpkin recipe to make? I’d love to hear!

13 Comments

• Jennifer says:

Can I make a request? I like to look at your site during my lunch hour but have been having trouble getting it to load and I think it is because of all of the pictures. Take this post for instance – you have 8 pictures of the waffles in this short post. Some of them look identical. Is there a way to limit almost identical pictures in your posts so that pages load more easily? Just a thought, though maybe I am the only one that has trouble viewing picture heavy posts?

The waffles do look delicious though.

• Hmm… no one else has been saying they’ve been having any issues, but thanks for letting me know. I was having fun with my camera and taking pictures (it’s been awhile since I’ve done a recipe post) and took so many and just wanted to share some of them. 🙂

• Kimberly in NC says:

I don’t have trouble loading pics or posts, but I have noticed that when I click on comments to open in a new tab, it used to go straight to comments for me. But now it opens the post at the very top. Does anyone else notice this? Thanks!

• Kasey says:

That’s funny, I haven’t had a single problem loading any of her posts and I’m on an old iPhone 6s. Perhaps it’s your internet connection that is not very good causing the slowdown. I personally love seeing these photos! It keeps me inspired to try new things!

• Jennifer says:

Could point Kasey. It could be the internet at work – which I have no control over. The only 2 sites I have trouble loading at work are MSM and Pinterest – both with loads of pictures. Oh well, I will just have to read MSM at home more.

• Julia says:

We love your pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. Can’t wait to try this waffle recipe!

• Steph says:

Can you tell us what kind of waffle maker you have? Those look delicious and my family is wanting a waffle maker like that.

• Jasmin says:

I make waffles at least once a week and freeze them because my kids LOVE waffles! I can’t wait to switch it up with this recipe. : )

• Christy says:

This is our new favorite waffle recipe for Fall! We’ve made it twice already! The texture and flavor are perfect!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy