Do you wish you could foster closer relationships with women in your area? Trend Breakers: Discovering and Choosing True Friendship in a Lonely World is an ebook written to help you break the rampant trend of having a large social network but very few true friends.
I read it a few weeks ago and was very blessed by it. Kelly, the author, was kind enough to offer a coupon code for my readers, too!
Through January 17, 2013, you can get $2 off the price of the ebook when you use coupon code CHOOSEFRIENDS at checkout. That makes it just $2.99. The regular price of the book is $4.99, so that means they can get it for $2.99.
Here’s more about the ebook:
How can one girl have 500 Facebook friends and no one to call when she’s struggling to deal with a rough day? Trend Breakers explores the challenges and misconception that are common to women in the area of friendship and gives Biblical & practical solutions to overcoming them.This book includes the following tools for becoming a trend breaker that chooses friendship rather than busyness:
* A plan for identifying and defeating common misconceptions that prevent friendships from growing
* Six steps to discovering and choosing true friendship
* Ten practical tips for showing hospitality in your home
* Inexpensive yet priceless ways to bless and connect with your girlfriends through sharing and delivering meals. Includes tips for making meal sharing simple plus 10 recipes that are ideal for meal sharing.
* Ideas for cheap or free girls’ night activities that strengthen bonds while keeping your budget intact
* Questions to ponder at the end of chapters to aid the reader in making more meaningful and personal decisions about her own friendships
Get $2 off of the Trend Breakers ebook when you use coupon code CHOOSEFRIENDS at checkout.
This offer is good through Thursday, January 17, 2013. The coupon code only applies to the PDF version of the ebook. However, you can purchase the Kindle download for $4.99 here.