Last week’s goals:
1. Finish reading Stuart Little aloud to the children.
2. Enjoy our vacation with extended family at the lake in Arkansas.
4. Exercise at least five times.
5. Type up our new Fall Schedule.
6. Write at least two articles for other blogs/sites.
Here are my 10 goals for this week:
1. Finish reading Stuart Little aloud to the children. Start a new read-aloud book.
2. Begin our Fall homeschool schedule.
3. Write a love note to Jesse.
4. Have a date night on Thursday.
5. Start and finish reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Satisfy My Thirsty Soul, Running For My Life, Eats, Shoots, and Leaves, and Love Does. (And yes, I’m pretty positive I won’t get through all of these, but I’m aiming high anyway! :))
6. Exercise at least five times.
7. Try at least two new recipes.
8. Start a new handwork project (trying to decide between knitting a new dishcloth pattern or redwork on a tea towel. I’ll let you know what I decide!)
9. Write at least two articles for other blogs/sites.
10. Do the final edits to my new ebook on self-discipline (more details coming soon!)
How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives!
You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!