$2/2 Kotex printable coupons = Free liners at Walmart and Target

There are new Kotex coupons available today:

$2/2 packages of U by KOTEX® products
$2/2 packages KOTEX Natural Balance products

Target and Walmart have the 18-count package of Natural Balance liners priced at around $1, making these free after this coupon.

You can print more Kotex coupons here.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Sheri says

I noticed that the coupon states that is “not good on trial size.” What size is considered to be a trial size?

2. Lisa says

These were 0.98 a box at my Walmart tonight! So exciting-who really wants to pay for these type of things?? Free is so good!
    Thanks!

3. Manddi says

I found a 22-count package for just $.88 at our Walmart this morning! Great money-maker!

4. Gail says

Just an FYI – I was able to print 2 each of the Kotex coupons – also printed a Stayfree while I was there. Thanks for the links!

I tried to print the Target coupon for Kotex but it said I had already printed it the number of times allowed, or the number of prints had been exceeded. I know I hadn’t printed it before. I always print these for my Daughter and Granddaughter. These products are so expensive, especially withmore than one female in the house. :(

5. Toni says

The liners(18 counts) were $1.04 at my Target. 36 for 8 cents! Great deal.

@Gail- I think the coupon on the Target site is actually a manufacturers coupon so if you printed them elsewhere it may not allow you to print again.

6. Kim says

Thank you for the link to print these. I think I am missing something or my Walmart and Target are higher priced because these liners are $2.99 at Target and at Walmart $2.86. Huh? lol Maybe I was looking at the wrong boxes. Will look again.

• Toni says

Kim, when I was at Target I almost missed the box of liners because it was tiny and it was near the bottom of the shelf.

• Kim says

Thank you all for your help. :) I was at Walmart last night and I scanned the bottom shelf and saw they had (or did lol) these liners for 96 cents. Once they stock again or if I am at Target, I will be getting them.

• Toni says

Glad you found them! I would of missed them if I hadn’t scanned the shelf a few times..

7. Cindy says

Thanks for this! Just a heads up that your links are swapped… the one that says “kotex by U” links to Kotex Natural and vice versa.

8. Toni says

They now have new coupons of $2/2 but it excludes the liners now..Has anyone tried using the original coupon that didn’t exclude the liners? I wonder if they will still work.