Target: YoBaby Yogurt 4-pack for $0.50

Here’s a great deal at Target:

Buy 1 YoBaby Yogurt 4-pack for $2.25 (prices may vary somewhat at your local store)
Use $1/1 YoBaby printable coupon
Stack with $0.75/1 Target coupon
$0.50 after coupons

See more deals at Target this week here.

Thanks, Katie!

Comments

1. erin says

The Target coupon is still there, however it says that it’s only good for “drinkable yogurt” or “3 in 1 meals”. So if you’re looking to use it on the 4 pack of Yo-Baby yogurt, you’re out of luck (unless you find a nice cashier!)

2. Erin says

The Target coupon is still there, but it says it’s only good on the drinkable yogurt or 3-in-1 meals. So if you want to apply it toward a 4 pack of regular YoBaby (banana, peach, or blueberry) , you’re going to be out of luck.

I found the Target coupon on page 2.

The coupon on-screen states: “Select 4-pk. Stonyfield YoBaby items” and has pictures of what look like blueberry and strawberry yogurt.

When printed, the coupon still states “4-pk. Stonyfield YoBaby item” but also states “Drinkable yogurt or 3 in 1 meals”

Hopefully, the pictures of the yogurt 4-packs will count!

• Monica says

I’ve had lots of trouble at numerous Target locations with coupons lately. They constantly refuse my coupons if it’s not specific, the picture doesn’t match the item, or if the coupon says “any item” and you are purchasing a “travel size” item. Is anyone else having the same dilemma?

In this case, the picture definitely matches the item, so I’m going to give it a try.

I don’t shop at Target very often (mainly because we don’t have Super Targets in our area), and I haven’t had trouble with their not accepting coupons I take…

• Amanda says

Read the Target coupon policy so you can defend what you are doing! Don’t let the cashier make up policies just by looking at the coupons! If you need to ask for a manager or call Target customer service (from your cell before you leave the store so you don’t waste time or gas!!)

4. Erin says

I’m following up to my earlier post. Just got home from Target and they took both coupons even though I didn’t by one of the special ones listed on the Target coupon. (Bought blueberry yogurt, which while pictured, isn’t a drinkable or 3-in-1) There was a moment where the cashier looked at me and said “You have two of these?” while pointing to the coupons, and then I said one was Target and one was manufacturers and she scanned the both without batting an eye.

5. Patty says

Same here! When the cashier scanned it, it went through no problem. The SuperTarget has the best price for Yobaby/YoToddler yogurt (even better with coupons).