Swagbucks: Get 110 points when you sign up!

Swagbucks–the best way to earn free gift cards–is offering a free 80-point bonus when you sign up for a new Swagbucks account and use promo code SBPAYSFORME.

This promo code is only good for new sign-ups and must be used when signing up to get the free points. You’ll also get an additional 30 points when you sign up, so altogether you’ll start out with 110 points.

Then, read my 15 Ways to Earn More Swagbucks series and pick some of the earning methods to implement and you’ll be well on your way to getting free Amazon gift cards and more!

This coupon code is good through November 17, 2011.

(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

I definitely appreciate all your great deals and just signed up for a Swagbucks account. But when I tried entering the SBPAYSFORME code, it came back with the message: “Please enter a valid Promotion Code(Please note Promotion Codes are case sensitive)”.

Is there anything else I need to do to get those 110 Swagbucks?

Thanks for your help.

Blessings,
    Anna

If you can’t get it to work (it seems every time I post these codes, a few people can’t get them to work), email their customer support and they should be able to credit your account manually. I hope that helps!

2. Ashley says

I invited a friend to join this morning and she used the code. She said it worked fine and she had 110 points when she logged in. Their webiste says you can earn points from people you refer. Does anyone know how long before my friend’s points will show up on my total? Thanks!

3. Anna says

Contact their customer service and let them know what happened. I did that and just now received an email from them letting me know they added the 110 Swagbucks.

Crystal” So glad of being informed of these sites that aren’t just a catch to get a person to buy from other companies!! Just enrolled, thank you very much.

5. Justice says

The code worked for me. I think some people might be copying the period at the end of the code and that is probably causing the code to not work.

6. angel pettit says

How do I get the Starbucks gift cards? I don’t see where you can get two $10 for less than 110 SB.