Free ABC Printable Scripture Cards

Download free ABC Scripture Memory Cards from I Can Teach My Child.

Comments

1. Tami says

Thanks! I’m printing these tomorrow! My daughter was just asking tonight when we were going to start memorizing Bible verses again!

2. Cheryl says

These are beautifully done! I’m going to print & laminate them for my 3 & 5 year old’s! Thanks for taking the time to make them, and for making them free for the rest of us!

3. Mrs. R. says

Thank you so much!!!

I was just asking our MOPS Bible Study if any of them had a program of this kind, and several mamas said they’d like to do this with their own children…..so you can be sure I’ll be passing this along to all of them. :-)

4. Martina says

Thanks for sharing! These will make great christmas gifts for each of the families in our House Church.

5. Shirlee says

Thank you SO much! May I ask what size sheets you used for laminating? I just got my laminator so I’m not a pro at it yet! Also, when you print these on card stock do they print one by one or do I need to buy a certain size? Thank you again!

6. Carol says

These are great! We studied ABC verses in our Sunday School class, but these are different. I think I’ll make a booklet for each of my students. Thanks!

7. Katie says

I was just punching holes in my laminated finished product and noticed a BIG typo. :( On “N”, it gives the wrong scripture reference. It should be 1 Corinthians 2:9, not Hebrews 13:8. I guess I’ll use a Sharpie to change it, but I am dissapointed. This is really cute idea and the kids are really excited about using the cards.

8. Mandy Spinler says

Thank you for posting this! I bought the laminator and I printed the cards! We just started homeschooling this year and this is a great tool to have in the car or to play a game with. I love this kind of stuff! We can never do enough to get the Word in us!