So many of you have been anxiously awaiting this announcement! I have a new book coming out March 7 and my publisher and I want to invite you to join the launch team (it just opened today!) and get a sneak peek at the book before it releases.
All the details to apply are here.
My new book is called: The Time-Saving Mom: How to Juggle a Lot, Enjoy Your Life, and Accomplish What Matters Most. It’s basically a download of my best tricks and strategies for doing what you need to do and want to do from a place of rest and joy!
The Time-Saving Mom Launch Team will be a fun and personalized group and we only have a limited number of spots available, so it’s important you jump in now if you’d like an exclusive, early opportunity to read the book, interact with me in a private Book Club-style chat, and win some prizes, too!
The launch team is open to anyone who pre-orders who would love to support this book by spreading the word and writing a review online. You are basically the boots on the ground hype team for this book — to help it reach a much wider audience than I could on my own!
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- All team members will receive the opportunity to read a digital version of the book.
- Access to the private Facebook group.
- Interact with me personally through Facebook Live chats and other fun things happening inside the Facebook group.
- Exclusive chances to win some prizes.
- Guidance every step of the way with ways to help others suggested posts, content, and memes to share.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- REVIEW the book on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and GoodReads between Mar 7-21
- READ & SHARE about the book on your social media channels, with your real-life friends, book club, etc.
- PARTICIPATE in the private Facebook group – discuss the book with like-minded readers AND me, get tips for sharing online, win prizes, etc.
HOW DO YOU JOIN THE GROUP?
Fill out the launch team application HERE.
**the application will close at midnight on February 22, 2023 or whenever the team is full
THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your excitement and support of my new book. It truly means the world to me and I do not take it lightly. I couldn’t do what I do without you being here and showing up and engaging and commenting and messaging and sharing with your friends. I’m so thankful to each and every one of you!
PS – If you have any questions or problems signing up, please email my launch team manager, Amy Odland, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Great Book Thanks for share this
I found The Money Saving Mom’s Budget very practical à d appreciated your openness in your parenting book, so I’m looking forward to this too.
Crystal Paine says
Aw, thank you! I’m not a fan of that book as I didn’t really understand what all went into writing a book then and have learned and grown a lot as a writer. But I’m grateful it’s still encouraging people!