Just a reminder — this webcast is tomorrow evening. Be sure to sign up, if you haven’t already!
This online Girl’s Night will be Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 9:00 pm ET/8 CT/7 MT/6 PT
If you need some encouragement from other women to live your life on purpose and not just barely survive each day, be sure to tune in. It’s going to be so much fun!
We’re going to be discussing some great topics, including:
- Learning to love who God has made you, leaving guilt and inadequacy behind
- Finding contentment right where you are, single, married or somewhere in between
- Building a home environment that gives life to all who come there
- Becoming the friend and lover of all, that God created you to be
- Embracing your ministry of parenting and learning how to do it with grace
- Building a long term story of faithfulness in your marriage
- Leaving a legacy of a strong faith, generous love, an intentional life
Plus, you can be sure that there will be a lot of honesty from each of us imperfect women as we talk about our own struggles in this area, things that have helped us, and what we’re still learning. 🙂
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!