Thank you so much to so many of you who joined us for last night’s Say Goodbye to Survival Mode Conference Call! It was a great call — and your questions were fantastic!
If you missed it, I’ve got great news: we recorded it and are making the replay available below.
Some of the Topics We Covered:
- How to recognize the warning signs of burn-out and what to do about them
- How to look at failure as your friend and embrace it for growth and change.
- How to stop living in the “Comparison Trap” and find more joy.
- How to create space for margin and breathing room in the midst of a busy schedule.
- How to develop authentic friendships with other women.
- How to deal with and overcome mommy guilt.
In addition, remember that BIG news for our family that I alluded to in a recent post? Well, I spilled the beans on the call last night.
It’s a decision we’ve been mulling over for quite some time and are grateful that both Jesse and I came to a place of very clear direction and peace about it together in November. We’re sad to leave our friends and family in Kansas (sniff!), but we’re very excited to embark on this brand-new adventure come April.
Listen to a replay of the Say Goodbye to Survival Mode Conference Call. Click the play button below.
If you’d prefer to download the file instead, click here. (You’ll need to right-click and choose “Save File As…”) [ 48.9MB MP3 download]
If you haven’t grabbed your copy of Say Goodbye to Survival Mode yet, be sure to do so here. I’ve been so blessed to read all the testimonies and reviews from those of you who have already gotten your copy! You all are the BEST and are such a source of encouragement to me!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!