Last chance!! This ends tonight!
WooHoo! My FAVORITE Prime Day Deal is back again this year!!
Right now, Prime members can get $5 off any $20 printed book purchase on Amazon when you use coupon code PRIMEBOOKS18 at checkout.
This offer is valid on print books only, shipped and sold by Amazon. It excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals, and Amazon Gift Cards. This coupon code is valid through tomorrow, July 17, 2018.
Looking for books to read? Here are some of my favorites from the past couple of years:
- Finding Spiritual Whitespace — I wrote more about this book here.
- Hope Heals — I highly recommend this book if you’re feeling overwhelmed or discouraged with life. Read more of my thoughts here.
- Wonder — I couldn’t put this book down once I started it. I absolutely loved it!
- Never Unfriended — Written by my dear friend, Lisa-Jo Baker, this book is packed with encouragement and much-needed advice on building & keeping friendships.
- The Broken Way — This book impacted me in a number of different ways.
- Presence — This book gave me courage to face some of my deeply-rooted fears.
- Present Over Perfect — This book is one I savored slowly and it was the perfect book for me during my Year of Rest last year.
- The Happiness Dare — This book deeply challenged and inspired me.
- Carry On, Mr. Bowditch — I read this book aloud to the kids and we loved it.
- Johnny Tremain — This was also another read aloud that we loved.
- Unbroken — I listened to this audiobook and now know why so many people have raved about it!
- Good News for Weary Women — This book messed with me in profound ways, and it’s SO, SO good!
- Bread & Wine — This book moved me, inspired me, and challenged me. And it made me want to spend more time in the kitchen and around the table.
- Anchored — This book is funny AND heart-wrenching at the same time — which is a mark of a talented author, in my opinion!
- Love Does — I can almost guarantee this book will challenge you to examine how you love others.
- The Giver — The more I pondered this book, the more I loved it. I couldn’t get this story out of my head for weeks after reading it!
- Dear Mr. Knightley — Ever read a book that you just don’t want to end and when you finish it, you want to meet the characters in real-life? That was this book for me.
- Me Before You — This was one of the most heart-breaking, compelling, and thought-provoking books I’ve read in a long time.
- What Alice Forgot — I really enjoyed this book and it stayed with me for months after reading it.
- The Art of Losing Yourself — If you like Christian fiction that tackles real-life brokenness and doesn’t have Hallmark endings, I’d highly recommend this book.
- The Golden Goblet — This was a read aloud we didn’t want to stop reading! It was one of our very favorites this year!
- The Upstairs Room — We really enjoyed reading this book together as a family and we all found the story fascinating!
Looking for more book recommendations or in-depth thoughts on the books above? Check out my Top Reads for 2017, 2016, and 2015. And don’t forget to download our FREE Summer Reading Printable Pack for some encouragement and motivation to read more this summer!
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to take advantage of this Prime Day Deal and get free 2-day shipping! And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!
FOR MORE COUPONS, search our comprehensive Coupon Database for manufacturer coupons, printable coupons, eCoupons, and more!