We took a short hiatus from the podcast for a few weeks in order to visit family and friends in Kansas for Thanksgiving but we are excited to be back with another podcast episode today!
In this week’s episode, we not only talk about our December Bucket List but we also share an exciting Baby D update, what we’ve been reading, what is saving our lives, and some thoughts on self-care vs. self-comfort.
In This Episode
[00:34] – Welcome to another episode of The Crystal Paine Show.
[03:24] – Today we’re sharing a big Baby D update.
[08:13] – Let’s talk about the books we’ve been reading.
[11:51] – Some thoughts on self-care and self-comfort.
[15:38] – Jesse’s new gadget.
[19:39] – How handing off doing the Advent Calendar has been such a good thing.
[21:49] – Let’s talk about our Christmas Bucket List.
[23:28] – We started asking the kids at the end of the November: “What are 1 to 2 activities you’d really like to do in December?”
[26:09] – Here’s what everyone picked and what is on our Bucket List this year.
Links & Resources
- Pike Logan Series by Brad Taylor
- Mom Than a Mom: How Prioritizing Your Wellness Helps You (and Your Family) Thrive by Kari Kampakis
- Special Mentions
- Garmin Instinct Watch
- Die Hard Advent Calendar
- Read-Aloud Revival
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas from Dollar Tree
- All Day Christmas Family Celebration 2020
- Other Links
- Love-Centered Parenting
- 10 Days to Be a Happier Mom
- Sign up for the Hot Deals Email List
- My Instagram account (I’d love for you to follow me there! I usually hop on at least a few times per day and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos, my grocery store hauls, funny stories, or just anything I’m pondering or would like your advice or feedback on!)
- Have feedback on the show or suggestions for future episodes or topics? Send me an email: crystal @ moneysavingmom.com