Good morning! I hope your day is off to a great start!
After a full and wonderful weekend, my cleaning project for today is to just get our house back in order and to get back on top of our laundry. I let both slide in favor of time with friends, family time, memory-making, celebrating Jesus at church, and taking time to just rest.
Here’s my plan for this morning:
- Bible reading/journaling
- Blogging/Business work
- Breakfast/Morning Time — start a load of laundry
- School with Silas
- Morning chores/pick up the whole house — switch the laundry
- Get girls started on their independent work
- Fold & put away the laundry — wash bedding
- Ready to go — lunch made — head to work at our office space
- Tonight: finish all laundry, remake beds, & go to bed with a clean house! 🙂
This evening, I’ll share a post about how our day went and give you an update (with pictures) on my progress on our house and the laundry pile. 🙂
Need some motivation? Check out my post on 10 Ways to Make Cleaning More Fun.
Want to join me? Leave a comment to let us know you’re participating! If you have time, tell us what your morning plan is, too.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!