After taking an entire month off from goal-setting while on maternity leave, I’m excited to ease back into it starting this week. (My maternity leave doesn’t officially end until the end of May, but I’m feeling good and we’re getting into a rhythm and groove here, so I decided I’d test drive the new routine I created for my week this week!)
This Week’s Goals
1. Take 5 slow walks in our neighborhood.
3. Read 3 chapters of The Boy on the Wooden Box aloud to the kids.
4. Complete 2 hours of foster care training.
5. Spend one-on-one time with each of the three older kids doing something they love doing.
6. Finish the second round of edit to my manuscript. Work on Afterword.
Word of the Year Goals
7. Have a family night and do an at-home Escape Game together.
What are YOUR goals for this week? Tell me in the comments! I’d love to hear and be able to cheer for you!