As most of you know, I stopped drinking coffee a few years ago… and it’s been the best thing ever! My anxiety is so much better, I sleep so much better, and I’m just all around healthier.
Instead of drinking coffee, I have fallen in love with decaf teas. Many of you have asked for me to share what my favorite teas to drink are, so I thought I’d list them here, for anyone who is interested.
1. Tiesta Tea Relaxer: Cocoa Mint Chill (this is a loose tea)
4. Rooibos Tea (I bought the one shown when we were in South Africa.)
5. Roastaroma (this is a really bold tea and a great coffee replacement)
8. Mint Magic
A few tips to loving tea more — especially if you’re trying to drink instead of coffee:
- Make the tea stronger. (I often use two bags instead of one.)
- Use honey or maple syrup to sweeten it. (If you’re used to having a sweetener in your coffee or just to make it really delicious!)
- Use half and half. (I loved half and half in coffee and have discovered that it makes tea that much better. Don’t have half and half? At least use a splash of milk!)
- Drink it in a cute mug. (This just makes it so much more enjoyable!)
What are YOUR favorite decaf teas? Any recommendations for me? I’d love to hear!