As I mentioned last week, I’m planning to share my weekly goals here each week. These goals are based (somewhat) on my yearly goals for 2021, with some extras thrown in depending upon the week and what other short-term goals I have.
I’ve been working on doing a Whole House Clean Out right now. This is something I usually do at the beginning of the year and it’s so great to start the year with all of the closets and cupboards and shelves decluttered and organized. Plus, I’ve found that if I do a really thorough job of it, it mostly stays pretty well for the majority of the year — and then it’s not too hard to do again the next year!
I’m always surprised at how much I find to get rid of, though! 🙂
One of the things I’ve been enjoying is an afternoon ritual of a cup of tea and some kind of treat. It slows me down and it reminds me to savor the beauty of the life right in front of me. Over the years, I’ve established a number of different rituals throughout the day — most that I do without even thinking much about them — but they serve me so well + just make life more enjoyable and orderly!
Now, on to this week’s list of goals:
This Week’s Goals
1. Log 8,000 steps/day = 56,000 steps for the week.
3. Fill out my habit tracker every day.
5. Take down Christmas decor and go through Christmas decor bins — declutter and organize.
6. Whole House Clean Out spaces to go through/organize/declutter: Library, main floor bathroom, laundry room.
7. Record 7 videos and write content for the 10 Days to Be a Happier Mom Challenge.
8. Write a post on the books I plan to read in 2021.
9. Write a post on how I use my Habit Tracker.
10. Go on a date with Jesse for our 18th anniversary.
11. Play Throw, Throw Burrito as a family (the kids are obsessed with this game!)
12. Take the girls on a shopping date to spend their Christmas money.
What’s on your list of goals for this week? I’d love to hear — and help keep you accountable!