I took the last two weeks off of goal-setting since we were on vacation as a family. It’s good to be back to it… especially as we gear up for the kids going back to school!
This Week’s Goals
1. Take 5 morning walks in our neighborhood.
3. Do pelvic floor exercises at least four times.
4. Finish reading The Giver aloud to the kids.
5. Go on a date with Jesse.
6. Go through baby clothes and put away those the babies have outgrown.
7. Get all needed school supplies.
8. Work on my manuscript edits
9. Make a plan for my Mastermind coaching sessions in August.
Word of the Year Goals
10. Make tea and spend an hour reading a book just for fun.
What are YOUR goals for this week? Tell me in the comments! I’d love to hear and be able to cheer for you!