I skipped posting about goal-setting last week… and I realized that I wasn’t as motivated to do certain things like exercise and reading because I hadn’t publicly set those goals and knew I wouldn’t be reporting back to you all about them! It was good to realize that posting these here really does make a big difference for me!
This Week’s Goals
1. Take 3 walks in our neighborhood.
2. Read 5 chapters of The White Rose Resists. Read 5 chapters of Atomic Habits. Finish listening to Five Days in November. Finish reading Standing Strong.
3. Do pelvic floor exercises at least four times.
4. Do 3 days of Couch to 5K.
5. Get 45,000 steps in.
6. Read 20 pages of A Boy’s War as a family. Read three chapters of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to the babies and Silas.
7. Invite friends over.
8. Do an IG story for a brand (I’ve had this on my calendar for way too long — time to get it done!)
9. Plan and teach a live coaching session for my Blogging Mastermind group.
Word of the Year Goals
10. Have a family movie night.
What are YOUR goals for this week? Tell me in the comments! I’d love to hear and be able to cheer for you!