Well, it’s back to the chocolate theme today for the Make It From Scratch Week. 🙂
I was intrigued by the Crockpot Brownies recipe and had to try it.
It was really easy to mix together.
And fun to bake in the crockpot.
The final results were a little cakier than usual brownies, but they were really yummy. I think this recipe would especially be great to bake on a hot day when you don’t want to heat up your house by baking in the oven.
Oh and I’d recommend serving it with ice cream and chocolate syrup. Yum!
Are you participating in the Make It From Scratch Week? If so, link up your blog post about today’s Make It From Scratch Project. Don’t have a blog? Tell us about what you made in the comments.
Other posts in the Make It From Scratch Challenge series
- Coming next week: The Make it From Scratch Challenge
- My List of Possible Make It From Scratch Ideas to Try This Week (which ones should I do?)
- Make It From Scratch Challenge: Pancake Muffins (Day 2)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Homemade Bath Bombs (Day 3)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Crockpot Brownies (Day 4)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Natural Antibiotic Tea (Day 5)
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!