As you probably could tell from my Income Report Post yesterday, building a thriving blog that earns a part-time or full-time income is no simple task. It requires a lot of work, a lot of experimentation, and a lot of failure.
So many aspiring bloggers struggle to turn their blog into a thriving, successful business because they try to do it alone.
Here’s the thing: You can be successful all by yourself, but it will be a lot harder and a lot lonelier.
Early on, I discovered that the best way for me to grow my blog was to sit at the feet of those who were ahead of me and soak up their wisdom. To this day, one of the most effective ways for me to learn anything is to find someone who has already done it and learn from their mistakes and successes.
I Want to Be Your Mentor & Cheerleader!
More than anything, I want to see you succeed. I want to teach you the lessons I’ve learned from failure and success, share secrets I’ve uncovered for building traffic and monetizing your blog, give you encouragement and motivation for when you’re feeling exhausted and burnt out, and provide accountability and cheerleading to help you live out the purpose for which you were created.
That is why — for the first time ever — I’m inviting you to join me and a group of other bloggers for a private 4-Week Blog Coaching Program. This program is for you if you are:
- A newbie blogger who wants to learn how to monetize your blog, produce consistent and inspiring content, and grow your readership.
- An intermediate blogger who wants real, actionable advice to help you increase your income and develop a more effective social media strategy, all while having a great work-life balance.
- Any blogger who is stuck in a blogging rut and paralyzed by the overwhelming noise of advice from “online experts” — who wants clarity and tangible steps to move forward and reach their blogging goals.
This is NOT another blogging eCourse where you absorb tons of information, but have no way to actually turn the information into real, applicable steps.
This is an opportunity to interact with me and a network of like-minded bloggers and get answers to the pressing questions that matter to you and your business.
In this coaching group, you’ll…
- Get direct access to me via our weekly LIVE 1-hour online workshop where you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and learn about the topics you are struggling with the most.
- Interact with me and other bloggers in the daily discussion threads designed to help you set and meet your goals, find accountability, develop friendships, and network with other bloggers.
- Learn how to increase your income through affiliate marketing, advertising, sponsored posts, brand partnerships, and digital & physical product creation.
- Develop an intentional social media strategy that boosts your traffic, generates revenue, and builds long-term momentum.
- Discover proven techniques for planning and writing successful blog posts that are engaging and compelling for your audience.
- Design an effective overall plan for significant email list growth and long-lasting relationships and trust with your subscriber base.
- Create a manageable and realistic system for daily blogging tasks and to-do’s that allows you to have sustainable work-life balance.
Are you ready to break out of your blogging funk and create a lucrative blogging business?
Don’t waste any more time trying to reinvent the wheel! I want to hand you the tools you need to build a thriving, successful blog without the frustration of trying to figure it all out on your own.
Go here for all the details or click below to join me in this unique opportunity see how I do what I do – and how you can do it, too!
Hurry! Registration ends TONIGHT at midnight!
P.S. Have questions? Leave a comment on this post or join me on Facebook Live tonight at 9 p.m. CT where I’ll be sharing tips and strategies for monetizing your blog + answer any questions you have about the Coaching Program.
What if you have never blogged but want to? I just don’t know where to start. Also my husband and I dont do Facebook. Is there a way around having a Facebook page or do you have any thoughts on that?
This sounds like a great course.
Thanks for all you do!!☺️
Crystal Paine says
This course is for people who have a blog or are in the process of starting a blog. If you don’t have a blog, I’d recommend going here for step-by-step help to start a blog: