Want some motivation to work out this month + be reminded of how much you have to be thankful for? Join the #BodyBeThankful bootcamp that my friend and fitness mama, Sara Haley, is hosting November 18-22, 2019.
This will be my first bootcamp to do in weeks (I’ve just been walking on the treadmill through most of my first trimester. I’m so happy to be feeling well enough to get back to something a little more rigorous now that I’m feeling better. Also, Sara includes ways to modify the workouts if you’re pregnant or postpartum.
Want to join me? I’d love to have you join me in this! It’s $4.99 to sign up and you’ll get:
- Downloadable Workout Videos to follow along with. Each of the workout represents a specific part of the body to focus on and be thankful for.
- A calendar to help you keep track of your progress.
- Healthy Recipes to nourish your body from 6 of my favorite food bloggers:
- A gratitude journal to help you focus your energy on WHAT your body can do for you (not what it looks like).
- Daily accountability through check-ins on the private Facebook Group where you can share your progress and struggles with all the participants.
By the way, the workouts are on average about 15 minutes, however, if you’re feeling ambitious, you can do them twice each day.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!