As we are approaching the end of the year and preparing to move into a new one, let’s talk about being a beginner. This topic was inspired by a pep talk Jesse gave to me a few weeks ago as I was starting a new workout program and was sort of bemoaning how much of a beginner I felt.
His words of encouragement were so motivational to me and I wanted him to share more in this episode of the podcast. If you are in the process of starting something new, starting over, or thinking of starting something new in 2023, I hope that our words in this podcast inspire you to keep showing up — even as a beginner!
Powered by RedCircle
In This Episode
[00:35] – We are talking about being a beginner today.
[01:10] – We just got back from our trip to Kansas!
[05:19] – An incident involving gum on my flight.
[12:51] – I have been listening to Healing Stones by Nancy Rue and Stephen Arterburn.
[15:17] – We dive into talking about being a beginner.
[16:12] – Jesse share more about the workout program he is using to base my workouts on.
[19:20] – Why it’s okay to be a beginner.
[20:19] – Real-life examples of being a beginner.
[25:34] – Keeping showing up.
Links & Resources
- Links Mentioned
- Healing Stones by Nancy Rue and Stephen Arterburn
- Mayhem Athlete
- Other Resources
- 10 Days to Be a Happier Mom
- Sign up for the Hot Deals Email List
- My Instagram account (I’d love for you to follow me there! I usually hop on at least a few times per day and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos, my grocery store hauls, funny stories, or just anything I’m pondering or would like your advice or feedback on!)
- Have feedback on the show or suggestions for future episodes or topics? Send me an email: crystal @ moneysavingmom.com