Recently, I was honored to get to hang out and record a podcast with my friend, Chris LoCurto. Chris has been a huge inspiration to us and is a wealth of wisdom on business leadership, personal development, and entrepreneurialism.
Chris and I connected on Twitter awhile back and have become great friends. The thing I love most about Chris is that he’s the exact same person on stage and on a podcast as he is in real-life.
We’ve spent time at his home with he and his wife Debbie and they are the real deal. So caring, inspiring, giving, and encouraging (not to mention, Chris is an amazing chef — we still talk about the mouth-watering lamb chops he made for us when they had us over for dinner!)
When we were in Nashville a few weeks ago, Chris asked if he could have me on his podcast — which I was more than thrilled to do! If you’re interested in the story behind MoneySavingMom.com or the lessons I’ve learned as a blogger and business owner, you’ll want to check out the podcast.
In this podcast, we talk about:
- How I got started blogging and how much (er, little) money I made in the first few years
- How I tried to be like another business owner and ended up failing royally as a result
- Why I first started MoneySavingMom,com and how it has changed and grown over the years
- How I choose MoneySavingMom.com team members and what I look for when considering hiring someone
- How anyone can grow their platform using Pinterest
- The various strategies and tactics we employ to create a high-level of engagement on our Facebook Page