I’m Hosting a #CreeBulb Twitter Party on Wednesday (join in & you could win a $100 Home Depot gift card!)
We’ll be talking about ways to save on home improvement projects and simple ways to save around the home. It will be fun, fast-paced, and full of ideas and inspiration. I can’t wait to learn from all of you!
Plus, we’re giving away two Cree Prize Packs and each one will have a $100 Home Depot Gift Card and $150 worth of Cree LED bulbs! All you have to do to enter to win is to participate in the Twitter Party by sharing a tip, retweeting a tweet, or answering a question. How easy is that?!?
More About Cree LED Bulbs:
• The Cree LED Bulb looks and lights like a traditional incandescent, but saves up to 84% in energy – significantly lowering your energy bill.
• Cree LED Bulbs turn on instantly and are free of the mercury that is found in CFL bulbs. Unlike many low-priced LED bulbs, Cree LED bulbs are easily dimmable with most standard incandescent dimmers.
• With a 25,000-hour lifetime (compared to the 1,000 hours of an incandescent bulb), Cree LED Bulbs quickly pay for themselves and pay you back for years to come. A single Cree LED Bulb 100-watt Replacement can save you $226 in energy costs throughout its lifetime.
• Cree LED Bulbs make the perfect energy-efficient replacement for those energy-wasting incandescent bulbs, which are now being phased out. Furthermore, Cree’s industry-leading 10-year limited warranty helps you make the switch to LED with confidence.
• The new 100-watt Cree LED Bulb delivers no-compromise LED light at a price of $19.97 – the lowest priced 100-watt LED replacement bulb.
• The Cree LED Bulb has a 25,000-hour lifetime – that equates to 20+ years when used on average of 3 hours/day. In fact, an LED bulb in a newborn’s room today would probably not have to be replaced until that child goes off to college.
• In just one year, the Cree LED Bulb has become America’s best selling light bulb. So to say thanks, The Home Depot® and Cree have dropped the price on Cree LED Bulbs by up to 23%.
• On top of that, Cree’s Energy Star qualified Soft White 40- and 60-watt replacement bulbs are even more affordable thanks to instant utility rebates offered in participating markets.
Would you like to learn more about saving money on home improvements and have a chance to win a free Cree Prize Pack? Then be sure to join us on Wednesday evening at 8 p.m. EST for the #CreeBulb Twitter Party.
To participate, just follow me on Twitter (@MoneySavingMom) and join in the discussion that evening by answering the questions I ask and/or sharing your money-saving home improvement advice. I hope you’re able to make it!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Simple Spring Upgrades to Save Big Bucks Twitter Contest starts 4/2/14 at 8:00 P.M. ET and ends 4/2/14 at 9:00 P.M. ET. Open only to eligible legal residents of the 50 U.S. States/D.C., who are 18 years and older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
To enter: Entrants must follow @MoneySavingMom on Twitter, respond to any of the Cree Sponsored Twitter party questions and have a non-private Twitter account. Tweets must contain #CreeBulb and @MoneySavingMom to be considered eligible. Limit one entry per person or household.
Prize: Two (2) Cree Prize Packs containing: one (1) $100 Home Depot Gift Card and $150 worth of Cree LED bulbs. ARV: $250; Total ARV: $500. Limit: One (1) prize per household. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of valid entries received.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!