Wow! If you love reading, don’t miss this HOT deal on Amazon Book Sale going on right now! (And be sure to get your FREE two-month Kindle Unlimited trial, too!)
For a limited time, Amazon is back with their popular Buy Two, Get One Free Book Sale! No promo code needed. Just add three books to your cart and one of them will automatically be FREE.
This is a RARE offer and is a perfect time to grab some of your favorite books or a few to give as gifts! There are over 1200 book titles to choose from — including many of my favorites.
Plus, many of these books are already on sale! You can click on “books” on the left sidebar to see just the book titles.
Looking for book recommendations? Here are some books included in the sale that I’ve read and enjoyed in the past:
- Atomic Habits — This is, by far, my very favorite book on habits. I’ve read a lot of book on this topic and I feel like he has a very fresh and encouraging approach and there are so many great nuggets of truth and inspiration in this book.
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way — If you’re going through a difficult time in life, this book might be a real encouragement for you.
- The Giver — I absolutely loved this story and it was one of my top 10 favorite reads in 2017.
- Forgiving What You Can’t Forget — I recently recorded a podcast with Lisa about this book, and I honestly feel that it’s one of the most important podcasts I’ve ever done. And if your heart is especially hurting right now, I think her words will be a balm to your wounded soul.
- Woven — I recently interviewed Angie Smith, the author of this book, on my podcast. Angie is one of those people who is always so honest and also hilarious. Every time I’m with her, she makes me think with her deep questions AND she makes me laugh until the tears come with her funny stories! She’s such a great author.
- Daring Greatly — This book impacted me deeply and has forever changed how I think and live.
- Wonder — I couldn’t put this book down once I started it. I absolutely loved it!
- Try Softer — This book on anxiety and stress is written by Aundi Kolber — a therapist and author I had the pleasure of interviewing a couple years ago. Aundi has a gift of sharing so eloquently and yet also in such a heartfelt manner. She just exudes such peace and calmness, but also such profound wisdom and understanding of how we are wired.
- Hillbilly Elegy — I thought the book was surprising, pretty fair and balanced and a very insightful look into how our upbringing can affect our life trajectory in such a powerful way.
- What Alice Forgot — I really enjoyed this book and it stayed with me for months after reading it.
- Dear Mr. Knightley — Ever read a book that you just don’t want to end and when you finish it, you want to meet the characters in real-life? That was this book for me.
- Unbroken — I listened to this audiobook and now know why so many people have raved about it!
- Carry On, Mr. Bowditch — I read this book aloud to the kids and we loved it.
You can also choose from TONS of popular children’s books! Here are just a few examples:
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- The Wonderful Things You Will Be
- Giraffes Can’t Dance
- Dragons Love Tacos
- Where the Wild Things Are
- The Pout-Pout Fish
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to get guaranteed FREE two-day shipping (and possibly one-day or same-day shipping!). And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.
Looking for more Black Friday Deals?
You can go here for all of the best online Black Friday Deals that are already live! Also, be sure to sign up for our Hot Deals newsletter, follow us on Facebook, and follow us on Instagram so that you don’t miss out on any of the hottest, time-sensitive deals as soon as they go live throughout the rest of the holiday season!