Want to help your kids be more intentional with their summer? In this podcast episode, Jesse and I share 10 questions to ask your kids to help them come up with some great ideas to be more intentional with their time this summer. We hope you’ll use these questions as a springboard to set goals or just to get yours kids’ creative juices flowing!
As we talk about in this episode, we sat down with our kids and went over these questions together and we had such a fun time hearing our kids’ answers, learning more about what they are hoping to do and accomplish this summer, and setting some goals and planning some activities for the summer.
We also share some fun family updates, a deodorant I’ve been loving, and books we’re reading!
Powered by RedCircle
In This Episode
[00:35] – Feeling overwhelmed by having kids home over summer?
[01:55] – Hear some family updates.
[04:16] – Kathrynne’s last-minute graduation party and how it all came together.
[09:03] – I have been reading Listen to Your Day by Paul Angone.
[10:41] – A deodorant I’ve been loving.
[15:48] – Boredom isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
[17:20] – The first question: what’s one thing I want to learn how to do?
[17:41] – What is a new idea I want to try?
[18:34] – What do I want to read?
[19:04] – Where is one place I want to go?
[19:55] – Who would I like to help?
[20:22] – What life skill do I want to learn and/or practice?
[20:55] – What do I want to learn to cook or bake?
[22:55] – What would I like to organize better?
[23:26] – What goal would I like to accomplish?
[24:03] – The final question: what is a business idea I’d like to try or job I’d like to apply for?
Links & Resources
- Listen to Your Day by Paul Angone
- Hello deodorant
- 10 Days to Be a Happier Mom
- Sign up for the Hot Deals Email List
- My Instagram account (I’d love for you to follow me there! I usually hop on at least a few times per day and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos, my grocery store hauls, funny stories, or just anything I’m pondering or would like your advice or feedback on!)
- Have feedback on the show or suggestions for future episodes or topics? Send me an email: crystal @ moneysavingmom.com