I’m currently challenging myself to stick with a $70 grocery budget for our family of five. This includes almost all of our breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners + most household products (toiletries, laundry soap, etc.).
Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and we will be compensated if you click through and sign up. Read our disclosure policy here.
I was so excited when I went to Kroger and saw these packages of seasoned chicken marked down twice — not only did they have the $5 and $7 off coupons on them, but then they were marked down even more with woohoo stickers! So I bought two packages and stuck them in the freezer. We’ll either bake or grill these for quick dinners when we get back home from Arkansas!
Here’s what I bought at Kroger:
- 5 jars of Classico pasta sauce — $1.99 each, used $1/1 Kroger Digital coupon (can be used up to 5 times) = $0.99 each
- 1 bag of apples — marked down to $0.99
- 5 bottles of Kraft salad dressing — $1.99 each, used $1/1 Kroger Digital coupon (can be used up to 5 times) = $0.99 each
- 1 Kind bar — free with Free Friday e-coupon
- 4 boxes of Life cereal — $2.49 each, used $1/1 Kroger Digital coupon (can be used up to 5 times) = $1.49 each
I also got these two coupons at checkout. I don’t recall ever getting Best Customer Coupons printed at checkout. I often get random coupons, but never ones for FREE items (the bottom coupon was for a free package of fudge cookies) and the first coupon was for $1 off any $4 purchase of fresh fruit.
Have you gotten these types of Best Customer Bonus coupons before? Anyone know why you would get them or what would trigger them??