Looking for a way to find cute clothes without paying high prices? I’ve got a great solution for you today — thredUP!
As I’ve talked about before, thredUP sells high-quality, secondhand women’s and kid’s clothing and accessories, with a range of great brands to choose from at up to 90% off the original retail price! They make it much easier for you to be able to wear brands that you might not otherwise be able to afford!
We’ve ordered many, many clothes from thredUP over the years and many of the clothes we’ve ordered have been items we’ve worn over and over again. I recently placed another order with them and was able to get some great deals on workout clothes + some jeans I absolutely fell in love in with!
And boy did I score some great deals! Here’s what I got…
This DanSkin Now tank was just $5.99 (originally $18).
These Eye Candy leggings were just $5.99 (new with tags — originally $19.99).
These C9 by Champion shorts were just $5.99 (originally $15).
I also found EXP Core Active Pants for $7.99 (originally $45), GapFit Active Pants for $5.99 (not shown — originally $54), and Kirkland pants for $8.99 (new with tags — originally $18).
And are you ready for my very favorite find?? I was SO excited about these Refuge jeans! They were brand-new and were just $8.99!!!
They are perfect! Seriously! I couldn’t believe how well they fit me and that they were brand-new!
I wore them with one of my new flannel shirts, Victoria’s Secret tank underneath it (see above), and my ankle boots that I got for a steal and I just love this outfit!
6 Reasons Why I Love thredUP
- They have a HUGE selection. Seriously. It would take me hours and hours and hours to get through all the clothes they offer just in my size alone!
- They allow you to search by size, color, and brand. Because they have such a massive number of options, I love that you can really drill down to very specific searches — you can refine your search in great detail if you choose: what colors of clothes you want, what brands you want, and what price range. This allows you to really find exactly what types of things you are looking for.
- The box is always well packed. thredUP prides itself on the “unboxing” experience. When you receive your thredUP box, all of the clothing items will be hand-folded with cute thredUP tags attached to each. The items are wrapped in nice tissue paper and delivered to your doorstep in an cute polka dot box.
- They offer good deals on high quality items. One of my favorite ways to shop thredUP is to search for deals on high-quality brands I already know that I love and adore but would never pay full price for. You can often find name brand items that are in like-new condition (or even new with tags!) — for up to 90% off the retail price!
- They have lots of items for $5-8 each. thredUP has so many name brand items in the $5 to $8 range — and if you use the 40% off coupon code (below), you’ll be able to find some amazing deals!
- They make it easy to return. If an item doesn’t fit you, you can log into your account within 14 days from when it’s delivered to say that you want to return it. You can then print a postage paid shipping label and return slip.
thredUP also offers an easy way to clean out your closet. You can check their website to see which brands of your secondhand clothes they take and what the payouts are. Simply order a thredUP Clean Out Bag, fill it with items you no longer want, and place it at your door for pick-up.
Would you like to try thredUP?
thredUP is offering MoneySavingMom.com readers a special offer! The first 100 readers to place an order and use coupon code MONEY40 at checkout will get 40% off your purchase (up to a $50 discount). This coupon is valid for new thredUP customers only.
Have you tried thredUP before? If so, I’d love to hear your thoughts on your experience with it.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!