I’ve got great news for you today! Our popular goal-setting course, Make Over Your Year, is on sale for 50% off — making it just $8.50!
If you’re not familiar with it, here’s more information so you can see if this is a good fit for you!
- Do you have hopes and dreams for the future but you struggle to figure out how to turn those dreams into realistic goals?
- Have you tried to set goals in the past and been frustrated because you just can’t figure out how to follow through with them successfully?
- Do you feel like life is overwhelming and exhausting but, as hard as you try, you just can’t ever seem to make much progress in the right direction?
Help Is Here!
If you have experienced any of these frustrations and struggles, I’m so excited to let you know that help is here! Jesse and I created a step-by-step goal-setting course called Make Over Your Year to help you start living your life with more purpose and a plan.
Make Over Your Year is a simple, effective 4-week, hands-on course to help you take your big dreams and ideas and turn them into realistic goals and a doable action plan.
We want to be your guides and cheerleaders on your goal-setting journey. We want to walk you through a simple, doable 4-week process to decide your priorities, determine your focus areas, define your specific goals, and draw up a doable action plan.
Why We Wrote Make Over Your Year
As you may know, if you read MoneySavingMom.com or follow us online, we are a little fanatic about setting goals. We’ve experienced firsthand the fruit and fulfillment that comes from setting a goal, developing a plan of action to follow through with that goal, and then making it to the finish line. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to help you experience this same fulfillment!
Over the years, as I’ve shared openly about our goals, so many people have approached us with more questions on what our goal-setting process looks like and how we decide what goals to set—personally, professionally, as a couple, and as a family.
After years of practice, many mistakes, and a lot of learning, we created Make Over Your Year — a hands-on course where we pull back the curtain and share in detail everything we’ve learned about goal-setting over the past sixteen years of our marriage.
We’ll give you an inside peek into why we set goals, what kinds of goals we set, how we choose our goals for each year, how we break those goals down into bite-sized pieces, and what we do when we encounter setbacks and struggles.
What You’ll Get When You Purchase This Course
When you purchase this course, you’ll get the following:
- Four pre-recorded group video coaching sessions with Jesse and Crystal. These sessions are an hour long each and were recorded live as a Google hangout with course participants who went through the live course at the beginning of the year.
- A 47-page printable PDF workbook with a chapter of encouragement and inspiration for each week.
- Weekly projects to break down the goal-setting process & set yourself up for success.
- Printable worksheets to take you step-by-step through each of the projects in the course.
- Additional resources and links to guide you in your goal-setting journey.
How This Course Will Work
- Sign Up — After you sign up for the course, you’ll get immediate access to the pre-recorded videos, course handbook, worksheets, and weekly projects. You can work through the course at your own pace.
- Read — Read the weekly chapter from the handbook.
- Complete — Work through the weekly step-by-step projects and worksheets.
- Watch — View the pre-recorded online group coaching sessions.
We believe that this course has the power to complete transform not only your goal-setting success — but your entire life!
Sign Up While You Can!
As I’ve talked about before, we are very committed to making all of our products and resources affordable and accessible for every one — not just those who have a lot of wiggle room in their budgets to invest in online courses.
The course — including the 4 hour-long group coaching sessions, the workbook, the worksheets, the emails, and the projects — is priced at just $8.50 right now. It’s like paying for coaches and personal cheerleaders—at a fraction of the cost!
So what are you waiting? Go get in on this great deal while you can!
P.S. We are offering a 15-day money back guarantee. If for any reason the course does not live up to your expectations, we will refund your money — no questions asked!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!