Do you love to read? If so, you’ll want to check out My Reader Rewards Club, a site that gives you the opportunity to earn free books and audio by filling out surveys, referring friends, and more.
It’s very easy to earn a free book — without even having to refer a friend!
My Reader Rewards Club offers Christian books from Tyndale, including Nonfiction books, Fiction books, Parenting books, Kid’s books, Audiobooks, Ministry Resources, and more! They even have Adventures in Odyssey audios and books!
Our family has gotten a number of free books from them over the past few years and I have loved being able to get brand-new books completely free! (Here are 8 more ways to get books for free!)
How to Earn Your First Free Book:
2. Complete the following actions:
- Share your birthday to get 15 points.
- Sign up for the Tyndale email newsletter to get 20 points.
- Take the gratitude quiz to get 15 points.
- Take the My Reader Rewards Club Member Survey to get 45 points.
- Take the What Decade Do You Belong In to get 15 points.
- Want to earn more points? You can refer friends and earn 10 points for every friend you refer. Or, you can share on social media to earn 10 points.
3. Use these 110 points to choose one the books that are available for 110 points or less. When you choose a book, add it to your cart and go to checkout. Shipping is free. You’ll usually receive your order within 2-4 weeks.
- 8 Ways to Get Books for Free
- 8 Ways to Get Audiobooks for Free
- How to Find More Time to Read — Even in the Midst of a Busy Schedule
- 9 Ways Busy Moms Can Find Time for Quiet in Their Busy Day